Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

Hopefully this hasn't been asked but maybe it has. Is there any way to remove the "New Activities" stuff each time I launch MSFS? We only need to know this is "new" once and for someone like me who never does landing challenges or bush flights or all that stuff, it's not important. Happy to see what's new once only, and then just load up the sim quickly for me.

One the plus side I'm glad to see now each time you touch your community folder you don't have to rebuild a scenery.cfg file...

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I think this is shown to relieve people from seeing, e,g, a black screen for 5 min. I doubt loading can be accelerated in any way by removing these pix as the sim is working in the background during this time span.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

12 hours ago, flyhalf said:

Is there any way to remove the "New Activities" stuff each time I launch MSFS?

Might want to try this mod: https://flightsim.to/file/22352/ms-fs-2020-modern-ui-2-0

I like it. A lot. Also makes changes to the main menu. And the world map. And a few other things.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.