Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

Stuttering Pushback

Hi Bryan I noticed yesterday when I requested pushback with the FBW experimental version the aircraft stutters while being pushed. Just pushing back really slow from the cockpit and outside view the aircraft stutters like it’s going over ruts. Any ideas what may be going on? I’m using Windows 11 i7 9700k and an RTX 2080 32 GB of Ram thanks

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Update, never mind Bryan I just figured this out it had to do with experimental version switched to developers and it’s all good.

4 hours ago, Navigator43 said:

Update, never mind Bryan I just figured this out it had to do with experimental version switched to developers and it’s all good.

Glad you have sort it out!

As far as i know, this is because a change on FBW Experimental pushback feature, seems to be overwritting PBE pushback commands.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

Glad you have sort it out!

As far as i know, this is because a change on FBW Experimental pushback feature, seems to be overwritting PBE pushback commands.

Cheers,

Manuel

Yes, I noticed the problem yesterday too, and it is annoying. I know it's not your fault. However, can you guys find a solution for it? Because so the tool is unfortunately no longer reasonably usable, which is a pity, because it had always worked well in the past.

We will find a solution, so this happens when the pushback feature of FBW Experimental is on right, or even having it OFF it still conflicts?

Manuel

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

We will find a solution, so this happens when the pushback feature of FBW Experimental is on right, or even having it OFF it still conflicts?

Manuel

The problem always occurs in the Experimental version of the FlyByWire A320. The pushback function cannot be switched off.

The pushback truck is docking correctly to the airbus. But after the pushback command via PushbackExpress it only pushes slowly.

In this case you can move a slider in the tablet of the A320, that will control the speed. However, the pushback driver will then no longer make the turn at the previously defined point.

On 4/27/2022 at 10:09 PM, byork said:

I suggest not using the Experimental version for now until FBW sorts the issue.

UPDATE: The issue in the FBW experimental version has been fixed. Pushback Express works fine again.

😀

7 hours ago, byork said:

Awesome 😉

Perfect I’ll switch back to experimental then thanks Bryan.