Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

2d cockpit goes white momentarily

>Hi>>To solve this problem go into "settings - Display - Aircraft">and deselct cockpit tooltips.>>It seems to be a Nvidia problem with the cockpit tooltips (the>small yellow boxes showing what a certain switch or control is>doing and what state it is in)>>WothanWOTHANYour right!I turned of cockpit tooltips and then tried all the tricks to get the screen to go white ie opening and closing windows dragging mouse pointer across the screen etc more opening windows and NO whited out cockpit..FABULOSA!You sir deserve the Bill Gates hero of flightsimming award for outstanding services to to world wide simming:-) cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

>Hi>>To solve this problem go into "settings - Display - Aircraft">and deselct cockpit tooltips.>>It seems to be a Nvidia problem with the cockpit tooltips (the>small yellow boxes showing what a certain switch or control is>doing and what state it is in)>>WothanWOTHANYour right!I turned of cockpit tooltips and then tried all the tricks to get the screen to go white ie opening and closing windows dragging mouse pointer across the screen etc more opening windows and NO whited out cockpit..FABULOSA!You sir deserve the Bill Gates hero of flightsimming award for outstanding services to to world wide simming cheers AndyMy SystemA computerA monitorA mouse A joystickThe whole lot whirrs and clicks a bit. Re posted this as it appeared in the wrong place.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

I agree fully - turning off Cockpit Tooltips fixed this for me also.Gold star award!!!!!!!!7600GT with 94.24 drivers.

Bert

Guest piedoe

I just discovered I'm having the same problem. Has anybody found a solution to this yet? Thanks...Donn

Just read further down this very same thread for the fix...

Bert

>I just discovered I'm having the same problem. Has anybody>found a solution to this yet? >Thanks...DonnA nice example of crossreading. This is prove you "can" miss the most important part of the entire topic... LOL.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

Guest DK8290

I turned off tooltips and this stopped happening too...thanks!

I've never had tool tips on and I don't use nvidia so I'll wait for another answer. Glad it helped the OP though!