Sign in to follow this  
tikur_anebesa

Fenix A320 - Lights problem

In the cold and dark state, NAV, BEACON, TAXI, LANDING and STROBE lights are all ON.  In the cockpit, the switches are in the OFF position.   Landing light and taxi / takeoff light switches don't work in my SIM.   I have tried different liveries and I continue to experience the problem.  I see some youtubers are able to at least be able to use the light switches in their cockpit and I am not sure how they are able to.  Is anyone else having problems with lights?  More importantly, does anyone know if there is a fix to this? 

Edited by tikur_anebesa

i7-107000KF | 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM | MSI Z491-A-PRO | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 | 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB | MSI M370 1TB | Windows 11 Pro | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 32” LG GSM7750 HDR 4K monitor | 2x 27” ASUS MX279 monitors

Its a feature.  Unintended.  It actually starts up ready but then downgrades to cold and dark leaving the lights on.  Maybe when they fix the save state it will go away.  Meanwhile the L key does some of the lights.

Edited by diajohn

4 hours ago, tikur_anebesa said:

In the cold and dark state, NAV, BEACON, TAXI, LANDING and STROBE lights are all ON.  In the cockpit, the switches are in the OFF position.   Landing light and taxi / takeoff light switches don't work in my SIM.   I have tried different liveries and I continue to experience the problem.  I see some youtubers are able to at least be able to use the light switches in their cockpit and I am not sure how they are able to.  Is anyone else having problems with lights?  More importantly, does anyone know if there is a fix to this? 

If you have bindings for all those switches (nav, beacon, strobe and etc) and they are on that exactly what is going to happen.

I have honeycomb bravo with all light switches mapped. So if I want to start cold and dark I have to turn all my lights switches off on bravo quadrant

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

On 5/29/2022 at 9:40 PM, sd_flyer said:

If you have bindings for all those switches (nav, beacon, strobe and etc) and they are on that exactly what is going to happen.

I have honeycomb bravo with all light switches mapped. So if I want to start cold and dark I have to turn all my lights switches off on bravo quadrant

Thank you sd_flyer.  With the bindings set, the switches do move and stay in the right locations.  But the lights stay on regardless, hopefully something that with get sorted out soon.

i7-107000KF | 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM | MSI Z491-A-PRO | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 | 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB | MSI M370 1TB | Windows 11 Pro | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 32” LG GSM7750 HDR 4K monitor | 2x 27” ASUS MX279 monitors

On 5/29/2022 at 5:19 PM, tikur_anebesa said:

I don't see any lights on my A 320, until I switch them on. I use the switches in the cockpit to control the lights.  

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310