Sign in to follow this  
vjeanmarc

Runway duplication problem

Hello,
I'm having a dual track issue with the Paris Orly scene from JetStream Designs.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

spacer.png

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

It looks like you can see the markings of the underlying AFD runway, or else there is another version of the airport conflicting with the one that you have installed.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

No issue here in P3Dv5, check for duplicate afcad's possibly a traffic program and scenery layering.

• Like 1

Thank you for your help.
I've never had this problem before and I don't know when it happened.

How to check for duplicate Afcads?
Thanks

Edited by vjeanmarc

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F, i9 13900K, 64 Go DDR5 Ram 4800 Mhz, RTX3090, 3 SSD M2 1TO, Alimentation Bequiet  1600 W, 2 Benq W1080ST

You could use LittleNavMAP , it will display all active afcads on the airport overview. There should only be the P3D default and the addon required.

Edited by srcooke

At Simmarket I see following text in RED:

Current version: 1.2 - Please uninstall any previous version before installing V1.2 (very important)

So this could be the reason for your problem. 

Or as said before, another scenery and layering. 

Best uninstall Orly completely, deleting the folder if it remains after uninstall. Then install from new with the latest installer for the version you need. There is a P3Dv3 version and one for v4 and v5. Make sure, you have the right one. You can upgrade for free.

Dan

• Like 1

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Hi there,
blaunarwal, I already checked all this unfortunately it did not solve my problem, too bad.
srcooke, thank you for this information but I see nothing abnormal.
I will continue my investigations, in any case thank you again for your help to all ...

Edited by vjeanmarc

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.

I got a solution by Thomas from JetStream Designs.
It worked for me.
I am attaching you are comments below which may be useful to other people.

Hello Jean-Marc,

Do you use the Roissy CDG – LFPG scene from Taxi2Gate? The latter indeed causes the temporary disappearance of our LFPO floor when the view is directed towards LFPG. I don't know why their scene has this effect on ours, but I recommend temporarily disabling LFPG (by unchecking the scene in P3D's scene library) when using LFPO.

Regards,

Thomas
JetStream Designs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cordialement,
Jean-Marc.