Sign in to follow this  
donkey20048

Rudder control wont turn

everything works perfect the tug pushes me back and the issue i have is my rudders on any controller type / keyboard will not turn the tug so i only manage to push back in straight line.

Why will the tug not turn if i am in ruddern control mode?

Stewart Cumbers

Hi Bryan

I am using the Fenix A320 and the rudder moves ive also checked with the pedal disconnect and tiller but no luck so far 😞

Stewart Cumbers

I suspect the Fenix has de-coupled the rudder and is doing something heavily custom.

Can anyone else comment on this?

Can you try "Distance Pushback Mode".

That's what most people use nowadays anyway since it pushes you to the taxiway line automatically after you place the pin.

yeah i can try

is there instructions on how to place the pin in  right place in simple terms as i am dyslexic so it hard to follow things sometimes

Stewart Cumbers

9 minutes ago, donkey20048 said:

yeah i can try

is there instructions on how to place the pin in  right place in simple terms as i am dyslexic so it hard to follow things sometimes

It's pretty simple... just watch this:

• Like 1

hi bryan thank you for the video

the issue i have with the distance option is the plane pretty much starts to turn i set the "trim" to 31 but it pushes back and then starts to turn instantly so turning me well short of where i have put the arrow

Stewart Cumbers

6 minutes ago, donkey20048 said:

hi bryan thank you for the video

the issue i have with the distance option is the plane pretty much starts to turn i set the "trim" to 31 but it pushes back and then starts to turn instantly so turning me well short of where i have put the arrow

Generally speaking, the trim should be around 0.

Why are you setting it to 31?

9 hours ago, byork said:

Generally speaking, the trim should be around 0.

Why are you setting it to 31?

Because i assumed the trim is the same as the turn point offset as it is the 3rd box as per the video?

Stewart Cumbers

5 hours ago, donkey20048 said:

Because i assumed the trim is the same as the turn point offset as it is the 3rd box as per the video?

Try again, but leave the trim at 0.

I think that video may be a bit out dated.  I recall we modified the Trim function in a later update.

Edited by byork

Hello

I bought your Software and I would like share some remarks.

First you need begin your flight with no engine motors after Start pushback the operator authorized it. excellent FS2Cerw 🙂

With Fenix A320

The first time I wanted to use it it do not work correctly..
I do not have the wheel "parameters" and I cannot open it? It does not appear => I think that reason was, I do not have checked "Enable HHTP Server" 

So I decided to use others planes as A320 Neo, A32NX and I found the config panel. and I check all the cases necessary
Pushing Express works with every mode.

Rudder control or Distance mode. 😘

After that I reloaded A320 Fenix and with your video, I do not have any problem with Distance mode which is perfect.
Concerning Rudder mode, I agree with all guys we can launch ConnectTUG and Start Pushback but we cannot control use rudder or Tiller to move on left or rignt the plane.
But this mode is very interesting because you can also use the push and pull mode.

In that case if you are using the arrow left or right located in the consol Fenix in the plane you can turn the plane.
Perhaps it will be an improvment taht Fenix could you add on his plane I think that the problem is the blue Tug.
Bu it is only my opinion.

But nevertheless Bib thanks to FS2Crew

i am waiting your 1320 Fenix FS2crew model as A32NX 

Another question why is it written 
RUDDER CONTROL(BUTTON  CTRL)
Ctrl why how use it or I do not understand so the first time I saw it I try to use my key button without result?????

Did-you project it?

Sorry for my bad english

Have a nice day

Regards from France

Rudder control is inop with the Fenix, because the Fenix is doing something very non-standard with the rudder.  Basically in the Fenix we can't read the rudder.

Therefore, in the Fenix, please use Distance Mode.

Distance Mode is the best mode anyway so it allows you to plan your push.