Sign in to follow this  
MMurdock

Reactivation requests for MSFS products ...

Hello,

Can you shed some light on what triggers the software to be deactivated? To explain, I am a casual flyer, sometimes it happens that I find a time to fly an airliner once in a month, sometimes not even that... So between that, sometimes I do fly just quick short flights with a GA aircraft and I just let Pushback Express and FS2Crew for A32NX update... I quess you can understand that when I find a time to fly something bigger, create a flight plan, do some basic airplane setup and what happens:

I open FS2Crew for A32NX and pushback express - both asks to enter activation details again....

It happened to me not once! Usually, other surprises like issues with exe.xml does not stay behind, when the required exe files does not even start (but I recently solved this one by deleting everything from exe.xml and using MSFS Addons Linker to start all of it) and usually, Navigraph also disconnects me from the account.... 

I hope you understand that in these moments, I have strong temptations to just throw the whilo computer out of the window (ended just by terminating the flight simulator session without flying so far...)

My suspicion is that every time I update the FS2Crew software, the activation status is being reset....

But maybe that is just my feeling...anyway, can anything be done in that manner so it does not happen? I know you have to protect the software and unserstand that, but word not allowed, I miss those times when entering the key during installation was just enough 😕

Updating does not cause the activation to reset.  

Please send me a support ticket via the contact page at: www.fs2crew.com so I can look at your license history.

Cheers,

Edited by byork