Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Flight Environment X coming next month !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ah well, some news just can't be repeated enough. :(

I've also heard there's going to be an FSX expansion pack this autumn! :-lol Also, I wonder when the forum clock is going to be fixed.

Did you know? SP1 is out for FSX.;)The amount of thread traffic could be halved if people would just spend five minutes looking for a topic before posting. And if they did, the usefulness of the forum would double and the search engine would pick up things much more accurately.Allcott

J van E's reply was niceVictor's reply was funnySorry Alcott but yours was overkill as usual. Are you somehow related to this Snave guy on other forums ?Even if I do appreciate some of your opinions on Flight Simulator, I am getting very tired of your continuous attacks. How about starting your own website and forum so that you can educate the masses ?Jean-Paul Asus P5W DH Deluxe - Core 2 Duo E6600@3Ghz - Leadtek 7950 GT TDH 512 - 4 x 1GB Kingmax DDR2 667 CL5 RAM - 2 x 250GB Hitachi T7K250 SATA2 AHCI - Creative Audigy 2 Value - Antec Sonata 2 Case - 450W Antec SmartPower 2.0 PSU - Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" - Windows XP Pro SP2 - TrackIR 4 Pro - Saitek X52