Sign in to follow this  
slait

iniBuilds Summer Sale

Anyone who might own their Heathrow v2. How is the performance as compared to the default?

NAX669.png

Heathrow v2 is an airport that slows down fps. The newer version does not take such a hit. I would say it costs almost half my fps.

It used to be almost unusable when I had a ryzen 5 3600 and rtx 2600 super. But now with Ryzen 5 5600X and rtx 3700 it is perfectly fine. Takes a hit but still is over 25 fps with ultra settings using DLSS anti alias set on Quality and the beta patch. And both LODs at 200. So its not an issue anymore.

before  the new cpu/gpu and before the beta  patch, it would drop down to 16 or 17 and stutter. Now no more stutters.

Edited by Fielder
  • Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.