Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Most high quality Russian plane for FSX?

There are quite a few high quality freeware planes out there: Tu-154B-2, Tu-134A-3, Tu-134, Tu-114 and Tu-144D

Anyone know which is the closest to A2A quality?

I guess a payware would be fine too but it for sure would need to be better than the freeware ones.

Also would be nice if it had an English manual and translated VC labels? 🙂

Thanks.

PT Tu154M is close to at least PMDG level at it's day, visually maybe a little outdated, but it's FSX anyway... 154B2 is not far behind.

A2A level is another story... and sorry no luck on freeware AFAKI....

There are some realworld Tu154 english manual out there, but as I remneber there is no english VC label, although there could be a community translated texture pack.

10 hours ago, VeryBumpy said:

I guess a payware would be fine too but it for sure would need to be better than the freeware ones.
Also would be nice if it had an English manual and translated VC labels? 🙂

The Project Tupolev Tu 154 B2 is probably the best aircraft simulation ever made for FSX.
You will not find an FSX payware version of any airliner that exceeds the quality of this simulation,
most cannot even match it.
The version that I have includes a 165 page manual, in English.
To ask for cockpit labels in English for a classic Russian aircraft is akin to sacrilege.
The manual even allows for this and includes a decoder for the Cyrillic alphabet.
You may find this link useful:
Project Tupolev has closed its doors | HJG Message Boards (proboards.com)