Sign in to follow this  
fzecchin

C414 2.9.0 tablet issue

Hi,

I recently brought the C414 and I had the 2.8.1 version. Soon after the purchase I received a mail telling me the 2.9.0 was available. I downloaded it, uninstalled the 2.8.1 as instructed and installed the 2.9.0.

Now I have a problem with the tablet. I saw in the changelog that the tablet now hides/animates in the side pocket. Good, but it is stowed by default when I get into the plane and when I hover over the pocket I see indeed the cursor change. The problem is whatever I try (click, drag...) the tablet won't get out. Too bad, because without the tablet it is difficult to remove all the stuff I need to remove to start the plane.

By the way, I can't open the cockpit windows neither. I can push the button to unlock, but after this I can't drag the handle. Other animations, like the sun visor seem to work.

Fortunately, I still had the 2.8.1 files, so I'm back to this version and all the above works.

Can you help ?

Regards

Franck Zecchin-Faure

2 hours ago, fzecchin said:

The problem is whatever I try (click, drag...) the tablet won't get out.

I just tried and found the clickspot is much smaller than the area where the mouse cursor changes shape.  Try the small dot on the top edge of the tablet's bezel.  That worked for me.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

11 hours ago, fzecchin said:

The problem is whatever I try (click, drag...) the tablet won't get out.

The click spot is the tablet's "camera" opening (lens) on the center of the top bezel (although anywhere close to that works for me). If that doesn't work then there is a conflict of some kind. If necessary, make sure you test with a default livery.

Al

Edited by ark