Sign in to follow this  
FreeBird(Josh)

Balochistan

spacer.png

Balochistan is an arid desert and mountainous geographic historical region in South and Western Asia. It comprises the Pakistani province of Balochistan, the Iranian province of Sistan and Baluchestan, and the southern areas of Afghanistan, which include Nimruz, Helmand and Kandahar provinces.Balochistan borders the Pashtunistan region to the north, Sindh and Punjab to the east, and Iranian regions to the west. Its southern coastline, including the Makran Coast, is washed by the Arabian Sea, in particular by its western part, the Gulf of Oman.

I doubt any of us have a desire to visit this area in person so here is a once in a lifetime chance to experience this part of the world. There is allot of nothing here but there is beauty here if you look closely. This flight is 374 miles with only 5 stops and long legs with some summits at over 10,000 ft. A plane capable of 200kt should suffice. I will be in my 414 at a noon time departure.

Flight Plan:  HERE

Optional Scenery  Not required but recommended 

https://flightsim.to/file/35792/opqt-quetta-intl-airport

https://flightsim.to/file/19761/opkc-jinnah-intl-airport-karachi-improvement

https://flightsim.to/file/16199/mazar-e-quaid-add-on-karachi

Multiplayer Particulars
Date and time: Wed, Sept 21, 2022. 1800 UTC
Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel
Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com
Microsoft Flight Simulator Multiplayer: United States East server.

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked
 here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks

• Like 1

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

NOTAM For C414 pilots.

A new version 3.0 of the software is now available (Sunday September 18). The author has recoded some of the functionality around the tablet – and some users report difficulties. Apparently, there is now a conflict between the C414 v3.0 and the Heavy Division mod for the Asobo 787. It seems that removing the Heavy Division mod fixes the current problem with the tablet. And maybe the same thing for the functionality of the integrated PMS GTN750. Not sure if this is a settled matter. See the Flysimware Discord discussion.

Some caution and testing would be in order for using the new version C414 v3.0. Until we know more.

I did try v3.0 and the tablet and GTNXi were unresponsive. (I have no 787 mod.) Reverted to v2.9 but discovered that the tablet and GTNXi remained unresponsive. Emptied Community folder and same result. Was eventually able to get back to v2.9. Caution for now.

FSW released a v3.1 today with the expectation that everything is fine. I shall wait.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

15 minutes ago, MM said:

Heavy Division mod for the Asobo 787

Oh dear! I seem to have missed that one. 😣

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

SU10 is planned to drop on Wednesday, September 21, at 8am PDT. (11am EDT, 4pm BST, 5pm CEST) Three whole hours before our event. Plenty of time...🙄

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

20 minutes ago, MM said:

SU10 is planned to drop on Wednesday, September 21, at 8am PDT. (11am EDT, 4pm BST, 5pm CEST) Three whole hours before our event. Plenty of time...🙄

Lets hope so fingers crossed.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Ditto. Did you notice the landing light now retract. extend and light all with one switch. My sim world is now complete!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I did notice it. My landing light switch on the quadrant now works as well!

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider