Sign in to follow this  
Mikeingreen

H-Jet throttel cutoff with H/C Bravo

Can someone tell me the secret to getting my Bravo to move the throttles into the Cutoff position? I have tried both "Throttle Decrease" and "Throttle Cutoff". Neither will move the stick into the Cutoff position.

Also, where is the Command to set the RED button on stick 1 to TOGO?

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

Do you have a specific aircraft in mind?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

11 minutes ago, w9nwrwi said:

Do you have a specific aircraft in mind?

In the title, the H-Jet

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

1 hour ago, Mikeingreen said:

Can someone tell me the secret to getting my Bravo to move the throttles into the Cutoff position? I have tried both "Throttle Decrease" and "Throttle Cutoff". Neither will move the stick into the Cutoff position.

Also, where is the Command to set the RED button on stick 1 to TOGO?

You must move to cutoff with your mouse by clicking the console below each throttle lever. Either MSFS or Honeycomb have limited the two Bravo left levers to reverse thrust, which the Hjet (and it's Hondajet namesake) do not have. So entering the lower detent of the Hjet is not available other than with your mouse.

The setting for the red TOGA button on the Bravo is a standard MSFS assignment. In MSFS it is.......  drum roll......  "TO GA" with a space between the TO and GA.  Go figure. Someone at Asobo got spaced out.  LOL!   Hope that helps.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Yea I wish the HJet was atleast modeled to where the normal beta/reverse thrust function would just throw the levers into cutoff state.

Having to break out my mouse in VR when I want to shut her down is very annoying with this plane.

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

58 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

Yea I wish the HJet was atleast modeled to where the normal beta/reverse thrust function would just throw the levers into cutoff state.

Having to break out my mouse in VR when I want to shut her down is very annoying with this plane.

As said above, it may be a limitation of MSFS or Bravo.  Join the Flight Fx discord and make a request.  The developer, an individual named Marwan, has not stopped improving the model and has open ears. It is a labor of love for him, and for many of us who are vastly enjoying it.  There is yet another update in the wings to coincide with the release of MSFS SU10.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 2

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 hours ago, fppilot said:

You must move to cutoff with your mouse by clicking the console below each throttle lever. Either MSFS or Honeycomb have limited the two Bravo left levers to reverse thrust, which the Hjet (and it's Hondajet namesake) do not have. So entering the lower detent of the Hjet is not available other than with your mouse.

The setting for the red TOGA button on the Bravo is a standard MSFS assignment. In MSFS it is.......  drum roll......  "TO GA" with a space between the TO and GA.  Go figure. Someone at Asobo got spaced out.  LOL!   Hope that helps.

Thanks for the answers, I would have never figured out the TO GA. And heres to hoping Marwan can figure out the Cutoff switching. I am just now getting back to flying this aircraft. When it first released and didn't work so well with my Bravo's AP switching, I just kind of parked it in  the back of my hangar waiting on the updates, which have now arrived. Thanks again.

For the Honda Jet I use Button 26 and 25. I mapped it at: INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS/ENGINE INSTRUMENTS/ENGINE AUTOSTOP. Left box is Joystick button 26, right box is Joystick button 25. Handles 2 & 3 on the Bravo.

That shuts the engines down but the  throttle does not show going into that mode.

Edited by w9nwrwi
clarity

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

22 minutes ago, w9nwrwi said:

For the Honda Jet I use Button 26 and 25. I mapped it at: INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS/ENGINE INSTRUMENTS/ENGINE AUTOSTOP. Left box is Joystick button 26, right box is Joystick button 25. Handles 2 & 3 on the Bravo.

That shuts the engines down but the  throttle does not show going into that mode.

Nice work-around, thanks