Sign in to follow this  
COLINTHOMAS

Taxi2Gate LFPG no aircraft

Hi Guys

I recently purchased the above software from SimMarket, but having installed it in P3Dv4.5 there is not a single aircraft stationary or taxiing. Can somebody please help me?

Kindest regards

Colin

5 minutes ago, COLINTHOMAS said:

Hi Guys

I recently purchased the above software from SimMarket, but having installed it in P3Dv4.5 there is not a single aircraft stationary or taxiing. Can somebody please help me?

Kindest regards

Colin

Are you using default traffic?

do you have Jetstream Design Orly (LFPO) installed by any chance? Because in the configurator for that scenery there is an option to "disable" AI traffic at LFPG to improve performance.

• Like 1

Dominik

Hi Swiss2259,

Actually, I purchased Jetstream's Orly LFPO a few days ago when I purchased Taxi2Gate's LFPG. I will check out what you say and get back to you. Sounds promising!

Kindest Regards

Colin

Hi Swiss2259,

I did as you suggested and everything is now working okay. I don't know how you remembered about that option, you must have a good memory.

Thank you very much for your help and prompt response.

Kindest regards

Colin

• Like 2

the same option is available with flytampa dubai to disable sharjah airport. They say for better fps

On 9/24/2022 at 1:40 PM, COLINTHOMAS said:

Hi Swiss2259,

I did as you suggested and everything is now working okay. I don't know how you remembered about that option, you must have a good memory.

Thank you very much for your help and prompt response.

Kindest regards

Colin

You should always make sure your addon airports are above TG and ORBX in the scenery priority. And when installing a new airport addon run MakeRunways in the main P3D installation folders, then run the TG compiler it will then read the AFCAD for your airport. And ignore the default CAD. 

LFPG TG.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/51140387628/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

22 hours ago, COLINTHOMAS said:

Hi G-RFRY,

I am not aware what the TG compiler is, can you please enlighten me?

Kindest regards

Colin

When you install Traffic Global you have to run the compiler ( Compile Traffic ) selecting your sim version this reads the airport Bgls (AFCAD) files, depending on the number of parking spot and type this will generate traffic, P3D loads this on the start of the sim near the end of loading, TG does not spawn aircraft they are loaded at the start of the sim using ADE you can change the CAD file to include more parking and type Cargo/ Ramp/ Gate. 

If you add a new airport or scenery with airports and edit the airport CAD file you need to run the compiler again so that TG knows you have added a BGL , And MakeRunways help the sim read the latest addons when loading and AI.

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg