Sign in to follow this  
VFRHawk

Missing Runway 04 at RJTT (Tokyo Haneda) airport

OK, so I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is an issue with MSFS, Pro ATC/SR or if I'm just going mad!

I've been doing some flights out of RJTT, Tokyo Haneda airport, and earlier I was given runway 04 as a departure.  But when I look on the in sim map in Pro ATC SR there is no runway 04.  All the taxiways that link to it are there, but the runway itself isn't.  I've tried re-reading the scenery in Pro ATC, I've even tried downloading an updated RJTT from flightsim.to and then re-importing the scenery in Pro ATC, but every time I end up with no runway on the map.

It's there in the sim if you taxi to the end of  it, just not on the map and I thought that was generated from the actual scenery file?  And Pro ATC doesn't recognise that you're at the runway when you get there - however, it does know there's an 04 as you can request it!

Would anyone else who has PATC do me a favour and spawn in to RJTT, open the map, and see if runway 04 is there please?  It crosses 34L at it's northern end, and isn't to be confused with runway 05 which is to the south.

Many thanks

VFRHawk

RJAA by drzewiecki design is great.

RJTT  all 4 runways are on the toolbar map popup

spacer.png

----------------------------------

and on the world map too.

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

obviously I spawned at 22 (the opposite end of RY 4).

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

spacer.png

Thanks for the replies, I guess it's something screwy with my install then.

I'll see if a repair finds any missing files.

Turned out to be a problem with makerwys being unable to read the airport properly apparently.  Talked to Pro ATC support.

Graham