Sign in to follow this  
Rob G

Suddenly getting errors

I am suddenly getting an error message about Too Many Liveries Could Not Be Created. I admit I was playing around with moving some things from the actual Community folder to the Addons Linker folder but I put everything back where it had been and I can't stop this error from happening.

The AIG folders are in the Community folder (including the CVT_ folder). The IPP field points to the correct location.

I have decided that PSXT is going to be my preferred traffic generator again so I need help determining what is wrong with the setup right now so I can get it working properly again.

Thanks all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thu Oct 13 16:30:25 2022 (utc) PSXT_MSFS version 32.4.0 for MSFS

********************************** parameters **********************************
from C:\Users\rgold\AppData\Roaming\PSXT_MSFS\parameters.xml
MY_MULT_REGS=false
RANDOM=true
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT=false
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=false
GLIDERS=false
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
GARMIN=false
LIG_AUTOMATIC=true
AFG_AUTOMATIC=true
CLIENT=false
SERVER=false
LOG_MATCH_LIVE=true
LOG_MATCH_STATIC=false
AUTO_RANGE=false
TRAFFIC_WHEN_USER_AIRBORNE_ONLY=false
LEARN_DESTINATION=false
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
COLLISION_LIVE_PARKED_GND=true
GENERIC_PARKING_PERCENTAGE=-1
MAIN_WINDOW_X=43
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=36
MATCHING_DEPTH=8
PARKED_MATCHING_DEPTH=8
LATERAL_RANGE=40
SNAPSHOT_MINUTES=30
PROGRAM_VERSION=32.4.0
ADDON_AIRPORTS_FOLDER=addon_airports
lfolder0=E:\MSFS\Packages\Community
afolder0=E:\MSFS Addons\Airplanes
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=
FLIGHTPLANS_FOLDER=
MSFS_INSTALL_PATH=E:\MSFS\Packages
********************************************************************************

RealTraffic detected at this PC
RUNNING=true
PSXT_MSFS in normal (non networked) mode
Steam packages:C:\Users\rgold\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages

********************************************** liveries summary **********************************************
4499 liveries read from \liveries\AI_liveries.xml
Offline regcode files processed, results can be found in info\OfflineRegcodes.txt
10953 registration codes
107 opf liveries
663 unique airlines, 80 unique aircraft types
170 similar type definitions
Category Light: 175 pax liveries and 83 cargo liveries
Category Small: 149 pax liveries and 19 cargo liveries
Category Large: 3178 pax liveries and 179 cargo liveries
Category Heavy: 409 pax liveries and 307 cargo liveries
**************************************************************************************************************

Waiting for MSFS ...
MSFS (11.0.282174.999) connected 
Waiting for RealTraffic to connect to PSXT_MSFS ...
    SimConnect: User aircraft title: Cessna Skyhawk G1000 Asobo
    SimConnect: User aircraft model: C172, half wing span: 3.9 meter, category: Light
RealTraffic connected
    QNH Reader connected
    Traffic Reader connected
User aircraft on the ground at KDEN (DEN)
The parking airport is KDEN (DEN)
Parking percentage 35% set from airport file
16:30:28 Airport file read from updated_airports\KDEN.xml for , PSXT_MSFS (32.4.0) Oct 13, 2022
    publisher: MSFS stock airport
    altitude: 5351 ft
    num_parkpos: 281
        5 (2%) with real=true options, 2 different airlines
        A31 excludes r31
        r183 excludes r184
        r184 excludes r183
        r31 excludes A31
    parking_percentage: 35%
    no <afcad> section
    auto_adjust = false
    initial_load_only = false
    real only = false

There is not sufficient parking options in the airport file to fit the parking% at this day and hour
DESTINATION_AIRPORT=
FFT3_ "AIGAIM_Frontier Airlines Airbus A320-200neo - N365FR Marshall the Ring-tailed Cat" could not be created by your Sim!
Error 81: there are too many liveries that could not be created by your Sim, see Log.txt
QNH=1022.0

Edited by Rob G
typos

Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) 

Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) 

Fans: (7 Corsair LL Series 120mm RGB)

7 minutes ago, Rob G said:

I admit I was playing around with moving some things from the actual Community folder to the Addons Linker folder but I put everything back where it had been and I can't stop this error from happening.

That must be the cause. Did you check the FAQ about error 81? Did you try to restart MSFS?

I have decided that PSXT is going to be my preferred traffic generator again so I need help determining what is wrong with the setup right now so I can get it working properly again.

A wise decision 🙂 , I"ll try to help you.

P.S. I wanted to include my log file but I don't know how to include an attachment in a post.

Just copy the text of the log file and include it in your post and hide it with the spoiler.

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

just pasted it into original post. Did it before i saw the note about hiding it.

Edited by Rob G

Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) 

Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) 

ok, I guess I forgot to restart MSFS. It seems to be working (partially) now. However, it appears that the body of every plane is white. There are other brand markings on the planes but the body of all of them is white.

Advice??

22 minutes ago, Rob G said:

Advice??

I really have no idea, that is something outside PSXT. Try the AIG forum?

Edited by kiek

4 hours ago, Rob G said:

ok, I guess I forgot to restart MSFS. It seems to be working (partially) now. However, it appears that the body of every plane is white. There are other brand markings on the planes but the body of all of them is white.

Advice??

Missing Textures ? Something missed during the copy ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

AIG instructions are VERY expicit about NOT moving anything from the installed location. If you have a backup the includes the original AIG installation I would restore it from that backup. If you don't have a backup I would double-check to ensure you have everything AIG back in it's original location. Another thing you may try is running an OCI verification in AIG Manager - maybe it will find the missing pieces and re-download them. It is possible, however, that you will encounter an error in AIG manager when it tries to read the database files of the install - that's what happened to me, and how I knew I hadn't properly reconstructed the install file/folder structure - all because I attempted something similar with the AIG install and ran into similar problems - fortunately I was able to successfully recreate the proper folder and file hierarchy by comparing to a mounted disk image.

My next suggestion is my stock answer anytime I see someone in this situation - use it as a learning experience. Make regular system images, which is an exact copy of your entire system disk, and include ALL other disks that contain critical files. I use the included system image function in Windows Update and Security panel. Select "Backup" then select "Go to Backup and Restore (Windows 7) - it has NEVER failed me.

You can mount any one of the imaged disks as an attached VHD and you'll see it in explorer. You can then copy anything you want and replace corrupted files/folders on the original drive, or you can restore the entire drive. I've use this technique to: get back files I deleted; replace corrupted files; restore my entire system disk when it became un-bootable; restore the drive containing MSFS (after leaving a beta deleted all the files from Community and Official folders)

Best part is that this backup technique is free and bullet-proof - no payware software required, and it works from within Windows - the only thing that costs $$ is the media you use for storage of the images.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

3 hours ago, somiller said:

I use the included system image function in Windows Update and Security panel. Select "Backup" then select "Go to Backup and Restore (Windows 7) - it has NEVER failed me.

Yeah, I regularly make an image of my disk with that method. Had to use it twice in say 10 years. At those moments you know why you were doing that, and you're happy.

It's funny to see that they still kept the Windows 7 function, and not reworked it to win11.

• Like 1