Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

Invisible Wall or Objects on Runway at GMMX. Anyone else?

Today I landed with A320 Fenix at RW 10 and CircleToLand at 28 finally.

Ones touched down and during roll out suddenly, without seeing anything on the runway, the plane "skipped" upwards and fall back to the RW again.

As the speed was very low (below 40kts) I managed to taxi again, and discovered that on some place at the runway (half length roughly) it seems that there is "an invisible obstacle" preventing a smooth landing. Bit this obstacle can´t be seen.

Has anyone else discovered this? I call it invisible obstacle without knowing it are "really obstacles" or "objects" in MSFS, but my plane behaved like having hit something.

This is at GMMX, Runway 28/10 from the Developer PerfectSoftStudio (bought on SimMarket - No current update available, I´ve checked it out).

My Photogrammitry setting is on, but I don´t think this area is one. 

1) Anyone else experiencing this?

2) Is there a solution or otherwise work around?

Thanks for your replies in advance!

Have a nice sunday weekend!

M.

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Not much help but by coincidence I landed at default GMMX rwy 10 in the PMDG 737 today and had no issues so sounds like it's specific to the addon you are using. 

Edited by sanh

It happened to me once.  I don't remember the airport but I was parked and started up the plane.  I could see the taxiway i front of me, but the plane would not go forward  After checking the brakes and moving the throttle wide open it still wouldn't move.  I went to the external view and panned around and on the opposite side I saw a solid building in front of my plane.

Roy

Thanks for your replies

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Sounds like an object the devolper used, and one of youre scenery adbons share the same GUID...

This causes the incorrect object to load, and you colide with its colision box. 

Very rare, but it does happen. 

Without knowing witch ad on is clashing, the best thing to do, is ask the developer to assign a new GUID.

Its might be a tricky fix to find, so send them as much video and pictures as you can to help them. 

• Like 1