Sign in to follow this  
ayousry

MCE not working correctly with PMDG737 su11 beta

hello

i was on MCE ver .82 and everything was working good with the pmdg737 latest ver (su11 beta), i then uninstalled MCE and installed the latest ver .83 to get the fenix support too, but the 737 is totally screwed , like the fo cant read LVARS anymore , although the script is correct , the fo excuted sometimes opposite commands (example during cockpit preparation..irs to att, eng hyd pumps off, window heat to off....etc) , even simple commands like 'set hdg xxx' is not done correctly, same behaviour with the fenix 320

i tried reinstalled the LVARS from mce to community folder and restoring factory setting nothing worked

Edited by ayousry

8 hours ago, ayousry said:

hello

i was on MCE ver .82 and everything was working good with the pmdg737 latest ver (su11 beta), i then uninstalled MCE and installed the latest ver .83 to get the fenix support too, but the 737 is totally screwed , like the fo cant read LVARS anymore , although the script is correct , the fo excuted sometimes opposite commands (example during cockpit preparation..irs to att, eng hyd pumps off, window heat to off....etc) , even simple commands like 'set hdg xxx' is not done correctly, same behaviour with the fenix 320

i tried reinstalled the LVARS from mce to community folder and restoring factory setting nothing worked

Since PMDG has re-enabled the reading part of the SDK and "Simco64_Ldr.exe" was updated accordingly,, only a few Lvars are used with that plane now (mostly switches guards state which the SDK never provided).

I think it's more to do with SU 11.Beta.

I remember seeing a post from PMDG advising against installing that MSFS update as the plane isn't ready for it. Unless there are new developments over the last 4 days.

EDIT: found the Notam

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/221091-13oct22-urgent-service-bulletin-for-all-737-crew

Edited by FS++

most of these issues is on dx12 am using dx11, also same thing is happening with the fenix320 ,its not only the PMDG

33 minutes ago, ayousry said:

most of these issues is on dx12 am using dx11, also same thing is happening with the fenix320 ,its not only the PMDG

Ah OK.

Just in case you missed that, always set the plane you intend to fly as the one MSFS loads on startup. And don't run MCE until the plane is on tarmac ready to fly.

Which Simco64_Ldr.exe version do you have in "Multi Crew Experience" installation folder?

Just my twopenneth.

I installed full update 11. Also updated PMDG 737 from their desktop icon.

Now FO can't read engine one is stopped, FO reads engine one is running. This is after a cold and dark start from gate. So engine two running,pushback completed, "start engine one", 'engine one already running"?

Two more issues with update 11 or PMDG 737 update, AT won't stay on during takeoff roll and the aircraft veers to starboard on take off, with rudder input unable to correct it?

So my update is messy!

Other MSFS aircraft are all as before.

Cheers.

On 11/21/2022 at 12:56 PM, charlie130 said:

Just my twopenneth.

I installed full update 11. Also updated PMDG 737 from their desktop icon.

Now FO can't read engine one is stopped, FO reads engine one is running. This is after a cold and dark start from gate. So engine two running,pushback completed, "start engine one", 'engine one already running"?

Two more issues with update 11 or PMDG 737 update, AT won't stay on during takeoff roll and the aircraft veers to starboard on take off, with rudder input unable to correct it?

So my update is messy!

Other MSFS aircraft are all as before.

Cheers.

I switched liveries from PMDG TUI to PMDG Lufthansa.

Everything working normally now?

I dont like to blame liveries, it may have been a memory glitch from the Update 11 and PMDG v 3.0.49?

Who knows?

Anyway the 737/700 is back aloft....for now!

MCE v3.0.0.02 spot on!

Cheers