Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Feelthere ERJ 145 problems...

hey everyone,I tried registering to feelthere's website for some support, but I can't get the activation email from 2 email addies that I used... so I cant ask my question there, and since there is no feeltehre subforum here, I figured this is the best place to post... well here is my question...1st... my overhead panel picture is distorted, it seems like some image is being strechted to fit instead of the overhead pic that is supposed to be used, i've reinstalled several times (after uninstalling) and not using any liveries, but still nogo...2nd :)When i'm level at my CRZ alt. the speed option on AP will not work... i set it to .71 mach and it just keeps climbing, i set the Thrust setting to CRZ, but the speed just keeps climbing and climbing :( sometimes the speed button actually will disengange as well... not sure what i'm doing wrong here :(thx for the help guys!

1st. It may be helpful if you could post a shot.2nd. Make sure that you know the 145 does not have autothrottle. The speed button is used to hold a constant speed in altitude change. In other words it doesn't control the engine thrust but airplane pitch. Under certain thruttle setting, it pitches the plane to achieve the desired airspeed and end up with a corrisponding vertical speed. To hold cruise altitude set CRZ alt. in FMC and use ALT. function on the AP. To arrive at your desired cruise speed you need to manually control the throttle levers. The thrust setting buttons set the maxium engine thrust for different phases of flight based on data entered in FMC. It's part of the FADEC function. Hope this helps.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

ok, i figured out #1, just needed the upgrade thats all :)2. thx for that, I understand now... you still have to manually maintain the speed, during cruise/descent, but during climb, the SPD button helps :)

Guest sb55mv

Hi Jason and Emir,do you know if the annoying Speed Brake thing still happens.what I mean is that from time to time the in-board spoilers would pop out, and it was impossible to get them back in again without re-setting the flight.I did ask wilco about this, and they said that it was because they do or do not,I can't remember, use the generic assignment for the speed brake in FS, or something else like that.I use a Saitek X52, and have the slider on the throttle programmed for the spoilers / sped brakes, this works flawlessly on ALL of my add-on A/C, except for the ERJ145 PIC, so I un installed it some time ago, what a waste of money if they were not going to fix it, and a very nice panel too in my opinion.but I just couldn't live with trying to cruise at FL260 with the brakes out!thanks,

>I tried registering to feelthere's website for some support,>but I can't get the activation email from 2 email addies that>I used... Hi!Regarding the forum registration, I had the same problem. In a sticky message in their forums it says:"We aware some of you are not receiving registration emails. In this case please send an email to support at feelthere.com with the following information:-your product's serial number-your registered username-your estiamted date of registration"I followed the above instruction and had my account manually enabled by them in a day or two. Best regards,Krister

Guest sb55mv

what about the speed brake / spoiler problem, does anyone know if this has been fixed at all,Thanks

Guest tomhuben

If you buy the FEELTHERE ERJ SE BEWARE!!!!! It is only for the 2002 even though www.simmarket.com lists it as 2002 2004. I was just ripped off!!!!! I purchased the direct download of the FT_ERJ 145 SE and the ad shows it comes in American livery-Wrong!!! Plus any texture on avsim is for the PIC (Pilot in Command) version only. I fly for American Virtual and am out of luck. SCREWED to say the least.Here is teh email O got from feelthere/wilco support:-----------------------Dear Customer, The ERJ SE is an almost 4 years old model we made for fs2002. It's no longer supported by us. Thank you support----------------------DEVELOPER FEELTHERE HOMEPAGE http://www.feelthere.com/ DELIVERY DIRECT DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE DELIVERY SIZE 5MB INSTALLATION Unzip and Setup EXTRA DOWNLOADS A FREE Paint Kit and many more FREE liveries are available at http://www.feelthere.com/ SUPPORT see Homepage FOR FS2002 FS2004 -------------------- I mus need glasses because i see 2002 2004!!!! Does anyone know where I can get the ERJ 145 SE American Eagle or Connection file for this erj 145 that will work on the aircraft??? Wilco, and Simmarket have lost my business for good because they sold me a 2002 version saying it was for the 2002 2004!!! SCAM!!!! Tom Huben AAL206