Sign in to follow this  
severniae

Can't download latest MCE Ultimate

Hi - is there an issue with the download for the latest MCE ultimate version? For some reason I'm unable to download it from either the website or the download link I was sent..

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

59 minutes ago, severniae said:

Hi - is there an issue with the download for the latest MCE ultimate version? For some reason I'm unable to download it from either the website or the download link I was sent..

Thanks for notifying. Will have to find out.

The package is due for an update next week as it's already behind.

Meanwhile, if you have an older version installed, try using this patch

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Latest-Beta.zip

It has all the fixes for reported glitches with switches for supported planes in MSFS.

yes tried to download the MSFS demo version on the web, does not work.

Would be cool with a stand alone version that only focuses on voice recognition with the MSFS and FSX default ATC. I dont use and have never used any other features of MCE. All those options are just in the way in my opinion but thats me I guess and if nothing else I could live with it.

9 hours ago, severniae said:

Sorry, had to remove the link for the following reason.

PMDG has recently reverted to enabing the SDK for both read and set and MCE was patched accordingly.

While in the interinm period where we used other methods for reading stuff, the "EnableDataBroadcast" setting in aircraft options didn't matter, it does now.

That means the installer will need to be updated so it can ensure all released variants so far are covered. Otherwise someone going through the Demo with say the 800 series may wronly conclude it's not supported correctly (random switching).

Download link available on request for registered users.

Clearly, the Demo will have to be updated.

Edited by FS++
incomplete information

On 10/29/2022 at 3:13 PM, severniae said:

Finally: http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

🙂

- Adds button control to the following planes in MSFS: PMDG 737, FENIX A320 & Fybywire mod

- Has complete integration with Simbrief and shows all pertinent information, not just the route as before.

- For now provides some limited support to Inibuilds A310. Will be fully supported sometime next month. He can already handle the most used functions for voice control, like dialling FCU, VHF, Transponder, Flaps... Just  a matter of time before he has 90+ of switches under full control.