Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Bell 407 at Meigs

You're handling the Bell quite well Jack, nice way to explore this scenery package...Beautiful set...!!

[Visited a visiting family member...last week, in a Downtown Hotel....but otherwise not been to some of these places, in a couple of years...]

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, P_7878 said:

You're handling the Bell quite well Jack, nice way to explore this scenery package...Beautiful set...!!

[Visited a visiting family member...last week, in a Downtown Hotel....but otherwise not been to some of these places, in a couple of years...]

Thanks P.  In P3D I used to love flying the MilViz 407, this one is light years better.  I've never been to Chicago, living down south that part of the country looks very cold.

Jack Sawyer

Great shots, Jack, as usual !

I've been spending a lot of my (scarce) free time over at the SimOuthouse as well as here, not as much at Orbx, though.

All three sites are great resources for everything MSFS.

Edited by MZee1960
  • Like 1

Cheers,  MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P,  Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

48 minutes ago, MZee1960 said:

Great shots, Jack, as usual !

I've been spending a lot of my (scarce) free time over at the SimOuthouse as well as here, not as much at Orbx, though.

All three sites are great resources for everything MSFS.

Thanks MZ!  Nice to see you too.  I didn't even know there was a SimOuthouse.  I no longer to go Orbx, it's complicated.

Jack Sawyer

On 11/16/2022 at 7:38 AM, KnightFlyer said:

I finally decided that I like Asobo's rendition of Meigs versus the freeware Meigs.

I was able to get Asobo Meigs to work w/ Drzewiecki Landmarks Chicago by lowering the priority of the asobo meigs scenery to "1" in the priority manager within settings.

Hi, I tried to find this last night but couldn't.  Can you detail step by step how to reach this priority manager?

It would be much appreciated, thank you sir.

Jack.

Jack Sawyer

19 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks MZ!  Nice to see you too.  I didn't even know there was a SimOuthouse.  I no longer to go Orbx, it's complicated.

I'm surprised you did not know about SimOuthouse. Very similar to Avsim. Also a great screenshots forum, like here. Check it out. If you love Avsim, then you'll also love SOH. Easy to log in, just click register. Hope to see some of your screenies there too !

. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/content.php?s=9bd06b17fbfc2dfd5927237747ae54e8

• Like 1

Cheers,  MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P,  Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

15 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

I'm surprised you did not know about SimOuthouse. Very similar to Avsim. Also a great screenshots forum, like here. Check it out. If you love Avsim, then you'll also love SOH. Easy to log in, just click register. Hope to see some of your screenies there too !

. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/content.php?s=9bd06b17fbfc2dfd5927237747ae54e8

Hi MZ.  Thanks for the link.  I'll go there and create an account.  Might not visit too often as I've been really busy, I don't even look at 99% of the stuff here, just not enough time.  

Jack Sawyer