Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Volocopter ?????

How come all my assistance options are under Volocopter. ? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

18 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

How come all my assistance options are under Volocopter. ? 

Its the shortcut developers use when they want to disable in sim  assistance features that may either affect their product negatively or want to avoid situations where an assistance selection by the end user may cause confusion. 

The volocopter has most assistance features disabled so some devs just use that profile. If my understanding is correct

This was my bone of contention when FBW had enabled this and wholesale turned off the in game ATC services and wanted me to do some convoluted method to turn it back on every time i wanted to use it.  Luckily Agunther explained how to disable it for the people who weren't putting up with it.

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

16 minutes ago, Maxis said:

Its the shortcut developers use when they want to disable in sim  assistance features that may either affect their product negatively or want to avoid situations where an assistance selection by the end user may cause confusion. 

The volocopter has most assistance features disabled so some devs just use that profile. If my understanding is correct

This was my bone of contention when FBW had enabled this and wholesale turned off the in game ATC services and wanted me to do some convoluted method to turn it back on every time i wanted to use it.  Luckily Agunther explained how to disable it for the people who weren't putting up with it.

Yeah, well everyone of the word not allowed assistance options under Veloraptor  were  all turned on, every darn  one. I missed one of them, and my Fenix radios were frozen on one frequency. I have been wasting about a half hour trying to get everything back where it was. After turning them all off, I restarted MSFS and about 1/3 of them were back on again. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Yeah, well everyone of the word not allowed assistance options under Veloraptor  were  all turned on, every darn  one.

One more reason I am happy that I deleted the entire airplane.. 😉

• Like 1

Bert

3 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

One more reason I am happy that I deleted the entire airplane.. 😉

So did I , but still getting the stupid updates.

Did anyone come up with an answer for this issue?

I have the same, but only in flight. My actual settings are retained, though, so I guess it's just some weird cosmetical glitch.