Sign in to follow this  
joe cooper

Any one have an answer for this?

I have both PMDG B737 and 738 in the hangar, been flying them as long as PMDG been building them since 2003. Now this I cant resolve.. I have the UNITED,AMERICAN ,DELTA  and SOUTHWEST liveries installed.No problems on any plane untill I load the SOUTHWEST 800, not the 700. On this plane only, I get no hydraulic pumps to operate thus no flaps or gear etc? If I load the same 738 with any of the other liveries...no problem. There is some flaw at least in my SWA 738 but I have no idea where to look or how to resolve this.I should probably bring this to the PMDG forum but I thought to start here first.

Any thoughts?

I use the southwest airlines livery all the time with no issues. No outstanding maintenance issues on your FMC?

51 minutes ago, joe cooper said:

no issues on the FMC the plane just loads in this condition.

Did you check the failure/maintenance menus in the FMC? It doesn’t show up as an error on the scratch pad if that’s what you’re expecting 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, joe cooper said:

no issues on the FMC the plane just loads in this condition.

In the cockpit go to menu/pmdg SETUP/AIRCRAFT/FAILURES. Check that the Hydraulic fluid is filled. I had this exact same thing, on some liveries this seems to be active.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

this is active on all liveries. Whether you have failures enabled or not, it is required to keep topping up hydraulic fluid. It is a "gotcha" with the current PMDG releases that you need to keep on top of this, regardless of failure settings.

all the best

Jane

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

- Jane Whittaker

This forum doesnt miss a trick!

Took her back to the maintenance hangar and took all the above advice and  problem solved,

Thanks

• Like 2