Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Columbia 400 for FSX/FS2004???

Larry's response to your plea for yet another dose of attention was quite accurate and to the point. It seems that few here really have time to indulge your need to express yet another series of "what weenie thinks"Hope this helps:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest weeniemcween

I like Larry but obviously he likes attention too with so many posts! And there's nothing wrong with that because he is clever and funny and you are not. Also I have been around for quite some time and just because my working life now enables me to participate on these forums as well as read them does not make me a newcomer. I try to be helpful and offer valid criticism to everyone else but you happen to annoy me and attack frank discussion of your products, so I feel compelled to respond, that's all. It's also hilarious to see you say "weenie". What's more, it seems ironically that you have plenty of time to indulge me in your own way, to express yourself and answer my comments like a wind up doll with bullheaded cliches but no actual arguments. So instead it's a series of my saying things which you and your a really excited user don't like to hear and your being curt and nasty. This happens anytime someone criticizes you or your company. Occasionally Bill joins in. Here as before, it's me and you - not just me like you claim - and you take yourself way more seriously than I do, that's for sure. We are, however, about equal in terms of raw vanity, not more so than most people in general but more so in this particular outlet. And did you notice that the op thanked me for information you failed to provide on your website?