Sign in to follow this  
Roger_Roger

LINDA Recognised But Will Not Start

Help Please!!  Running Windows 10 64 Bit, P3dv5 5.1.8.26742, LINDA 3.2.6.1111 and FSUIPC6 v6.1.9.

Have not used P3D for a month or so at which point Saitek Switch Panel and VRInsight Combo II worked fine with PMDG 737NGx and MJS Dash 8 Q400.

Starting P3DV5 now reveals the following symptoms:

1. LINDA does not start automatically, needs manual start

2. LINDA gives three greens to the Configuration Check List

3. Selected aircraft is recognised and declared (tried both MJS DAsh 8 and PMDG 737 NGx) in the Settings Page, AIRCRAFTS drop down box)

4. VRI MCP does not respond and displays power up settings only

5. Neither MCP or Switch Panel responds with exception of Gear UP/Down and lights as per selection.

I have crawled though the installation but cannot see a reason save for entries in the LINDA Log file saying both devices recognised but fail to start. Am at a loss, would be grateful for some guidance.  I have resisted re-installing LINDA and FSUIPC6 at this stage. I have log files for both applications available.

Thanks and Rgds - Roger

On 12/30/2022 at 2:42 AM, Roger_Roger said:

Help Please!!  Running Windows 10 64 Bit, P3dv5 5.1.8.26742, LINDA 3.2.6.1111 and FSUIPC6 v6.1.9.

Have not used P3D for a month or so at which point Saitek Switch Panel and VRInsight Combo II worked fine with PMDG 737NGx and MJS Dash 8 Q400.

Starting P3DV5 now reveals the following symptoms:

1. LINDA does not start automatically, needs manual start

2. LINDA gives three greens to the Configuration Check List

3. Selected aircraft is recognised and declared (tried both MJS DAsh 8 and PMDG 737 NGx) in the Settings Page, AIRCRAFTS drop down box)

4. VRI MCP does not respond and displays power up settings only

5. Neither MCP or Switch Panel responds with exception of Gear UP/Down and lights as per selection.

I have crawled though the installation but cannot see a reason save for entries in the LINDA Log file saying both devices recognised but fail to start. Am at a loss, would be grateful for some guidance.  I have resisted re-installing LINDA and FSUIPC6 at this stage. I have log files for both applications available.

Thanks and Rgds - Roger

Same issue but with msfs, used to work before i removed one panel, reinstalled and also have 3 greens in config, aircraft recognised but no response with any switch... would be great if some advice could be offered as to what to try next.