Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

Fly The Maddog Not Compiling

I just changed my motherboard and CPU, I didn't reinstall Windows as everything is working just fine. I have reinstalled all PMDG products and the Maddog as typical signs of an unregistered product were showing. Reinstalling the PMDG aircraft fixed the issues apart from the Maddog. First load after reinstalling the Maddog took about 5 minutes to load, but it loaded everything but the sounds and aircraft systems. I am unable to click on anything and the panel state is not Cold And Dark.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I could be wrong, but i think it's always best to re-install Windows when major hardware is changed. i tried once to do the same... The result was similar to what your experiancing. Plus a lot of software had issues.

I bit the bullet and did a fresh install

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

It is possible some software creates some kind of hash value from your current MB and CPU and uses that as copy protection. A clean install of the software should fix this and maybe you need to email the publisher of the software so they deactivate the old hash and the clean install can create a new one on their server.

I have submitted a support ticket to the maddog team. I personally think a windows reinstall is unnecessary as all is working fine apart from the maddog. Thanks for the suggestions.