Sign in to follow this  
David27

Kodiak 100 purchase problem

Hello,

I come to you with a problem about my purchase of this airplane from simworks website. I bought this airplane from their website in 27.12.2022. I used paypal as payment method. Money have been taken from my bank account, but I can’t download the addon from their website. My order appear as still in processing. I opened a ticket on thier support platform and i sent a mail to them  but I didn’t received a response until today. Is someone who had this problem? Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

14 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

They have probably been away for the Christmas holidays - Do you have Discord? As you could always ask on their discord server for support: https://discord.gg/Ns7GkWW

I tought that they probably been in Christmas holiday. I asked in the eventuality that anyone had a problem like this. I want to know that is not a problem and if would be, then I’d buy the airplane from msfs store while still in sale. I wouldn’t want to pay twice for same airplane 😂.

I don’t have discord unfortunately. If I will not get a response probably I will ask on their discord too. 

Edited by David27

Hi David.

Have you looked in your email account for a link to download the aircraft? That is where my download link was.

Best Regards...Kenny.

1 hour ago, kenny584 said:

Hi David.

Have you looked in your email account for a link to download the aircraft? That is where my download link was.

Best Regards...Kenny.

Hello Kenny,

I looked in my email and I have the confirmation mail with the download link, but when I press on download I get an error. I wrote on their discord and now I hope that will be solved because am out of solutions. Thank you.

Hope you get it straightened out soon they are nice aircraft I have the amphibious one also.