Sign in to follow this  
Terryfarrow1788

Goflight modules

Good evening.

I know Goflight is quite an old now but I have 4 Goflight modules and cannot seem to get them working with MSFS 2020, I have got the Goflight interface tool and I have 3 green lights showing when GIT is running, none of my modules will light up, I have 2 x 166 1 x 46 and 1x 48, when I plug the modules into my PC they will initially light up but go off after a couple of seconds, can anybody help me please.

Thank you.

Edited by Terryfarrow1788

Spad.next supports Goflight devices, it's payware but sure-fire way of being able to use your Goflight hardware in MSFS.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

I have 14 GF modules and all of them are working after many trials and errors. You do not need any additional software simply the latest GF version 2.28 (if my memory serves me well since I am away from my PC for the next three months).

What you need though is an old FSX disc and install it. From your GoFlight folder extract the FSX exe file and put it on your desktop. In your GF configuration select FSX. When you start MSFS, start also the GF FSX.exe file and MSFS will trigger your GF modules.

I tried to explain all of this out of memory but I may have missed something. In case you have a problem, go to the official MSFS forum and read this thread, scroll to post  103, you will have a more detailed explanation and can interact with other GF users who have resolved this issue as I did.

Also, if you have the registered version of FSUIPC, you can programme most of your modules in case you do not have an FSX disc.

• Like 1

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

2 hours ago, Terryfarrow1788 said:

Good evening.

I know Goflight is quite an old now but I have 4 Goflight modules and cannot seem to get them working with MSFS 2020, I have got the Goflight interface tool and I have 3 green lights showing when GIT is running, none of my modules will light up, I have 2 x 166 1 x 46 and 1x 48, when I plug the modules into my PC they will initially light up but go off after a couple of seconds, can anybody help me please.

Thank you.

If the switches are working fine but the lights and displays aren’t. Make sure they are plugged into USB 2 only ports. Not even Daisy chained into USB 3.

Its been a few years since I’ve fiddled with my hardware. So my memory could be off though. But I could of swore that’s what I had todo to fix my display issues.  There might be other avenues to rectify the problem.

Edited by thibodba57

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

22 hours ago, Bernard Ducret said:

I have 14 GF modules and all of them are working after many trials and errors. You do not need any additional software simply the latest GF version 2.28 (if my memory serves me well since I am away from my PC for the next three months).

What you need though is an old FSX disc and install it. From your GoFlight folder extract the FSX exe file and put it on your desktop. In your GF configuration select FSX. When you start MSFS, start also the GF FSX.exe file and MSFS will trigger your GF modules.

I tried to explain all of this out of memory but I may have missed something. In case you have a problem, go to the official MSFS forum and read this thread, scroll to post  103, you will have a more detailed explanation and can interact with other GF users who have resolved this issue as I did.

Also, if you have the registered version of FSUIPC, you can programme most of your modules in case you do not have an FSX disc.

This is what I did and my GoFlight modules work great.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.