Sign in to follow this  
redhead66

A 310 Enhanced

I have re downloaded the A310 Enhanced from Market Place v1.1.7 and it is in Content Manager.

When I load the aircraft the EFB says it is v!.1.6.  Is there something I am missing.  How do I get v 1.1.7 to load in the sim.

Redhead

Bob Palmer

2 hours ago, redhead66 said:

I have re downloaded the A310 Enhanced from Market Place v1.1.7 and it is in Content Manager.

When I load the aircraft the EFB says it is v!.1.6.  Is there something I am missing.  How do I get v 1.1.7 to load in the sim.

Redhead

I’m pretty sure I remember that being called out as a documentation error. IOW you do have 1.1.7 installed, it just reads as 1.1.6
-B

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply B.  I also cannot get my simbrief F. Plans to integrate.  The othe thing that bothers me is that when I use ACARS in the Flight Management Comp I do not get the weather option.

R.

Bob Palmer

54 minutes ago, redhead66 said:

Thanks for your reply B.  I also cannot get my simbrief F. Plans to integrate.  The othe thing that bothers me is that when I use ACARS in the Flight Management Comp I do not get the weather option.

R.

Try the in game world planner and see if that loads flight plans.  Nothing wrong with them.

2 hours ago, Oldschool61 said:

Try the in game world planner and see if that loads flight plans.  Nothing wrong with them.

The A310 doesn't use the default flight plans.  If you plan a flight in the default planner then load the A310, the flight plan in the FMC is empty. 

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

3 hours ago, redhead66 said:

R.

Check that your SimBrief Pilot ID is correct and in place in the EFB. I THINK that’s where you place it. 

9 hours ago, redhead66 said:

Redhead

Another option is to use world planner for IFR route and then start flight and ask ATC for vectors to next waypoint.  Works great I use it all the time.  Just keep an eye on the map for next waypoint and manually turn to heading.  ATC will give vectors all the way to destination.

I found that using the SimBrief Downloader works ok and the flight plan will be loaded.

With the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta Beta Programme update for the A310 (sim version 1.29.30), there has been a change to where flightplan files are placed. We will be updating the iniManager very soon to resolve this issue.

For the time being, SimBrief flight plan files can be placed manually into:

Steam:

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans 

MS Store:

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans

R

• Like 1

Bob Palmer

3 hours ago, redhead66 said:

For the time being, SimBrief flight plan files can be placed manually in

No need to manually place. Just simply click on your current location in SimBrief Downloader and repath. 
-B

Edited by btacon