Sign in to follow this  
yellowjack

For the 2nd time, FSX closed without displaying any errors.

helloFsx is really making me mad, Ok im having great performance&quality, but, Closing in the middle of the flight without displaying a log which explains what happened is really really annoying.ok, first happened with me while I was in IVAO, using wilco's A320, everything was fine, until it suddenly quite the game, just quited without even freezing lol .ok, I thought it was a memory leak, but today using CLS's A340 also suddenly quitted .please any can explain what causes this ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>hello>Fsx is really making me mad, Ok im having great>performance&quality, but, Closing in the middle of the flight>without displaying a log which explains what happened is>really really annoying.>ok, first happened with me while I was in IVAO, using wilco's>A320, everything was fine, until it suddenly quite the game,>just quited without even freezing lol .>ok, I thought it was a memory leak, but today using CLS's A340>also suddenly quitted .>>please any can explain what causes this ?Does FSX only crash when using IVAO?

There are probably many reasons that this could happen. I am sufferig the same thing myself. In my case I have tracked it down to an an AI aircraft that FSX doesn't like. Now all I have to do is to search every file for about 250 AI aircraft to see if I can find something amiss. The pity of this, is the the lack of error codes which could give a pointer to the type of problem FSX has encountered. Messages that say "Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close" aren't exactly helpful and having the "Restart Fight Simulator" box ticked by default inviting the user to experience the same problem again is bordering on the sadistic.