Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

[Freeware] San Diego Montgomery Field (KMYF)

On 10/8/2023 at 2:13 AM, vbazillio said:

Version 2.9.3 now available

• Fix and enhanced taxiway signs on L, B, H
  • Update San Diego Fire Rescue Dpt Aviation Unit (north of the field)
  • Several other minor fixes here and here
  • (per request on flightsim.to) 1st improvement grass/bush between threshold 28L/28R

Are there any open hangars?  They just show so much more life.  Do not see any in all the screenies.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

6 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Are there any open hangars?  They just show so much more life.  Do not see any in all the screenies.

Nope. There's none in this scenery. Could be a good idea for future improvement 😉 although I prefer a closed hangar than an opened one... empty 😉

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

7 hours ago, vbazillio said:

Nope. There's none in this scenery. Could be a good idea for future improvement 😉 although I prefer a closed hangar than an opened one... empty 😉

Wow. I did not say empty open hangars. Here is the sense of life I mentioned.  KBMG by Greg Daniels, on TO.  KESN by Jim Brown I believe has a couple of open hangars with contents.  Just a suggestion.  To many of the 300+ addon USA airports I have flown to have good looking structures and some have static aircraft.  Others add static cars,  Too few add some aviation life like this.

image.png.822410c87966e45db297f511ce11da81.png

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

To match the real marking of runways, I had to redo the numbers and markings manually. For example, runway 28 aiming point and touchdown zone are only visible on runway 28R and not on 10L. This work made me enhanced and fix also some taxiways and the underlying texture of runways 28/10.

• Total manually rework 5/23 runway (bigger numbers and fix underlaying textures)
  • Total manually rework 10R/28L (bigger numbers and fix underlaying textures)
  • Total manually rework 10L/28R (bigger numbers and fix underlaying textures)
  • Fix a lot of taxiway lines to match reality and underlying satellite image
  • Add soil patches on run-up 28R and 28L

14MPGba.jpeg

More pic available at : 

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 8

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Your sceneries are absolutely stunning. I'm a transplant from Ohio, and your sceneries make it an adventure flying from one to another. Thank you so much for sharing.

• Like 1