Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

Opening of the Support Forums?

@Slayer68

Hi,

A big thank you for your offer!

I know I can't count on the support of Milviz however, please would it be possible for you to open the "Support Forum" fully now that the planes are generously offered. I have some problems with the KA350i in P3D v5.3 that I might be able to solve if I had access to this specific forum.

Thank you again,

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier.

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Yes, please do this for us!

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

13 minutes ago, Slayer68 said:

Thank you Steve but I only have access to the planes I bought at the time (all F4, all three T-38, 310 and so on...). The specific forums for the other "free" planes do not appear, like for example the K.A.350 that I had not bought.
The "general product forum" is open but does not contain all the necessary details as in the "Support Forum" which is closed for aircraft that have not been purchased.

Kind Regards,

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

21 hours ago, Slayer68 said:

Hi,

I found the solution, to have access to all the forums you don't have to log in!
All is ok now.

Thank you again and Regards,

Richard.

• Like 1

Richard Portier

Like Richard said above, you don't have to log in to the forum to gain access.  I found out the hard way, as I was denied access to the support forums while I was logged in.  It was a head scratcher.  Then, after I logged out of my forums account, there was the access I was looking for.  Go figure, not logged in - you have access, logged in - you don't.

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

15 hours ago, beechcaptain said:

Like Richard said above, you don't have to log in to the forum to gain access.  I found out the hard way, as I was denied access to the support forums while I was logged in.  It was a head scratcher.  Then, after I logged out of my forums account, there was the access I was looking for.  Go figure, not logged in - you have access, logged in - you don't.

Yep, and if you are logged you have access to the "General forum"! 😉

Richard.

Richard Portier

Thank You Slayer for giving us old FSX an SE users such wonderful planes for free. And for opening the earlier support archives.

But lots of questions with installing issues in the archive ended with no solution. New questions not possible.

In the B-55 support forum nurmitz posted Jan 30,2022 to doodlebugs post announcing the latest installer (210625).

The behaviour of even the latest installers is not reliable.

The Milviz Beech 55 should install to FSX S.E. as announced. The installer detects P3Dv4, which is not installed on my machine. I installed as well manually in the Steam FSX Folder. 
Same with the DHC 3Turbo.

The DHC 2 Beaver installer detects FSX S.E. but loads the P3D WX dll.

Hope that I get some help in a special post later..

Ulli