Sign in to follow this  

In SU12 in VR (G2) the fonts of the Navigraph toolbar window are unreadable small at the moment. Have other this problem too?

It is also in some Sky4sim apps

Edited by Rene_Feijen

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/3rd-party-application-toolbars-scaling-broken/577877

Seems to be a regression bug in the beta, time running out to fix it and I'd be amazed if it's fixed before public release.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/3rd-party-application-toolbars-scaling-broken/577877

Seems to be a regression bug in the beta, time running out to fix it and I'd be amazed if it's fixed before public release.

That would be bad. We will have to wait and see.

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

50 minutes ago, Rene_Feijen said:

That would be bad. We will have to wait and see.

It would be yes, but they've done it before with relation to toolbar issues of which some from SU7 still exist today, hence my belief this one will get ignored for a future update if ever.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

The Interface scale in Navigraph Charts settings doesn't work? I remember I had some issues too but the scaling function (fonts and menus) fixed that.

12 hours ago, Gerwil said:

The Interface scale in Navigraph Charts settings doesn't work? I remember I had some issues too but the scaling function (fonts and menus) fixed that.

Oh dont know that setting , will try. Does not resolve same issues with other toolbar addons though.

3 hours ago, Rene_Feijen said:

Oh dont know that setting , will try. Does not resolve same issues with other toolbar addons though.

Because of the WU's and SU's things change on a regular basis, resetting the MSFS font scaling may help for the other items. I think it's in Accessibility or MIsc menu, there where also the UI color can be changed.

Edited by Gerwil

Will look there in MSFS. In the meantime: the scaler to 2.6 in Navigraph Toolbar addon works fine, thanks!

On 3/18/2023 at 4:42 PM, Gerwil said:

Because of the WU's and SU's things change on a regular basis, resetting the MSFS font scaling may help for the other items. I think it's in Accessibility or MIsc menu, there where also the UI color can be changed.

That does improve fonts in some menus but not in all. Also wrong font scale in Little Navmap VR Toolbar addon for example.