Sign in to follow this  
Flyfaster_MTN002

Syncing data white box and now MSFS will no longer start

Has anyone seen a white dialog box saying "syncing data" flash up quickly? This popped up, and then got to 1st screen, but crashes after a minute. Never makes it to the main splash screen with loading blue bar at bottom.

windows updated. latest nvidia driver. community folder from last few days unlinked...

Thanks!

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

You could try disabling the network and see if it continues to load. MSFS might complain it can only start in offline mode now but once into the main menu you can go to options -> data and reconnect bing etc.

For me, setting the bandwidth limit in MSFS from unlimited to 40mb/s seems to have solved this issue for now.

• Upvote 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

7 hours ago, orchestra_nl said:

You could try disabling the network and see if it continues to load. MSFS might complain it can only start in offline mode now but once into the main menu you can go to options -> data and reconnect bing etc.

For me, setting the bandwidth limit in MSFS from unlimited to 40mb/s seems to have solved this issue for now.

how bizarre thanks will give it a shot along with possibly rolling back nvidia driver that just updated the other day...

Tried everything to no avail. Tried re-joining and exiting the beta. It then worked and prompted for re-install. Lost all settings as well. 😞

On 3/29/2023 at 1:10 PM, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Has anyone seen a white dialog box saying "syncing data" flash up quickly? This popped up, and then got to 1st screen, but crashes after a minute. Never makes it to the main splash screen with loading blue bar at bottom.

windows updated. latest nvidia driver. community folder from last few days unlinked...

Thanks!

Yes it happened to me couple times . My solution: log off Xbox app. Restart PC, after restart log back in (Xbox app)

• Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Hello. my workaround: End tasks "gamingservices.exe" and "gamingservicesnet.exe" from task manager. Wait for 5-10 seconds. Run msfs. Thats it. Have a nide day :)

• Upvote 1

Göksel Erkan

pmdg 737ngx, pmdg 777 200/300ER, asp4, asca, rextd, rexhd, fsuipc registered user.