Sign in to follow this  
Ryanmlt1

CJ4 Flight Director style?

Does anyone know how to change the style of the flight director on the CJ4? Right now I have the cross hair lines but would like the arrow.  

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

10 hours ago, Ryanmlt1 said:

Does anyone know how to change the style of the flight director on the CJ4? Right now I have the cross hair lines but would like the arrow.  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qzxPMTSQRkvau8QOi7xUqNvjx9rbww_qHlso5AT5OnI/edit#heading=h.no6hwvebinm4

See Figure 7.5 in the manual linked above.

• Like 2

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

Thought I read somewhere the single cue (inverted V) style FD is not currently supported by AAU1, but can't find where now.  Or maybe that was just for the G3000? 

Al

EDIT: Disregard the above, I had things backwards!  🥴    It is double cue (cross hairs) that is not supported by AAU1, at least wrt to the G3000 (so likely also the G5000, but not sure).

Edited by ark

25 minutes ago, ark said:

Thought I read somewhere the single cue (inverted V) style FD is not currently supported by AAU1, but can't find where now.  Or maybe that was just for the G3000?  🤔

Al

Lol single cue is definitely supported, I was under the impression dual cue wasn't. Clearly I was wrong.....

Have to look next flight!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

22 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Lol single cue is definitely supported, I was under the impression dual cue wasn't. Clearly I was wrong.....

Have to look next flight!

G

You are correct, I just checked, I had it backwards -- it is double cue that is not supported, at least in the G3000 (and so also likely not in the G5000).

Al

Edited by ark