Sign in to follow this  
PILOT'S

PILOT'S Boeing B-314 v1.5 (MSFS) Update Released

I’m pleased to announce that PILOT’S B-314 - The Clipper v1.5 is now available!

For all those eagerly awaiting release on the MSFS Marketplace, this is our Marketplace release candidate, and as soon as we have a more precise idea on when it will be available there, I’ll make an announcement here.

The focus on v1.5 has been to overhaul the exterior detailing, some of the screenshots below illustrate this, and of course ready the Marketplace release.

The pitch bug on the Captain side attitude indicator has been addressed and fixed too.

Thank you again for all your valuable feedback, we hope you enjoy this very latest update, our 5th since the initial release 5 weeks ago.

Jerome

NwvMIIW.jpg

gkcjPoI.jpg

NzV38u9.jpg

PUEVwqf.jpg

Wt2DFaX.jpg

PTQzF0G.jpg

ukZSy4Q.jpg

• Like 1

Meanwhile the next update (v1.55) is out. One of the improvements is updating manual 2. And those of us who would like to enjoy a take off or flight from a passenger's view can book a window seat by punching "ctrl+8".

• Like 1

Ruediger von Oehsen

Win11Pro - i9 10900KF - RTX3090