Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Update for my FSX VHHX Kai Tak

It has been brought to my attention by Ron (HotHopper) that I set the wrong IGS 13 Localizer frequency in my lastest upload for Kai Tak (VHHX) found here in the AVSIM library for FSX.The upload has the IGS 13 set at 111.95 and it should be 111.90. I have uploaded a patch version 1.1 which corrects this problem.Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused if you could not dial in the IGS/LDA 13 Localizer.

Just wanted to express my thanks for this terrific addon.I never was a FS9 simmer, so this is the first chance I've had to fly the Rwy13 approach. Had been looking forward to it, and it didn't disappoint. My 747 chewed a lot of pavement before I got it down on about the 8th go.I happened on the .95 thing anyway, so no harm done from my pov. I will post some screenshots once I get a chance.

Paul Skol

Jim, I did a search for your VHHX in the library but came up with nothing?Any chance you could point me in the direction please?Great shots by the way ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png