Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

No Traffic at LTFM

I have the SceneryTR new Istanbul Airport, and I am not seeing any Traffic at the airport, neither at the gates nor on the runways. I use Aerosoft Simple Traffic, which works great for my purposes at every other airport. Any ideas as to how to get the traffic to populate at LTFM?

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

43 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

I have the SceneryTR new Istanbul Airport, and I am not seeing any Traffic at the airport, neither at the gates nor on the runways. I use Aerosoft Simple Traffic, which works great for my purposes at every other airport. Any ideas as to how to get the traffic to populate at LTFM?

Cheers, Pete

Since LTFM does not exist in the default MSFS, MSFS will not populate it. And since SimpleTraffic is simply the MSFS traffic with new clothes, there's nothing you can do. You'd need AIG or FSLTL to have traffic there.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Since LTFM does not exist in the default MSFS, MSFS will not populate it. And since SimpleTraffic is simply the MSFS traffic with new clothes, there's nothing you can do. You'd need AIG or FSLTL to have traffic there.

Got it, thanks! I wonder if they will add LTFM in one of the updates? I am honestly surprises they haven't done this yet.

Cheers, Pete

I haven't encountered this no AI traffic problem at LTFM so I made a new test to see the latest situation.

Without other addons, with only default AI traffic, with Realtime AI settings,  I got normal amount of traffic, not very dense but any way there was traffic:

spacer.png

spacer.png

In my other system the result of the test with FSLTL models but using again default AI & Realtime AI setting:

spacer.png

So I belive you have a conflict with another 3rd party addon.

If you are willing you can test it with clearing your Community folder/other 3rd part addons and leaving only SceneryTR LTFM.

• Like 1

Here is a little program I use to check the files in my community folder for model library conflicts which can affect traffic.  If it makes any changes, it also makes a backup so you can restore if you need to (the author suggests backing up before allowing any changes, but it's really not necessary):

https://flightsim.to/file/5972/modellibchanger

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

7 hours ago, cianpars said:

Here is a little program I use to check the files in my community folder for model library conflicts which can affect traffic.  If it makes any changes, it also makes a backup so you can restore if you need to (the author suggests backing up before allowing any changes, but it's really not necessary):

https://flightsim.to/file/5972/modellibchanger

This is great, thanks! I will give this a shot. I use Aerosoft Simple Traffic, so I am not sure if that is the issue or not.

It looks like the creator has pull this file from Flightsim.to.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99

8 hours ago, Sunay said:

I haven't encountered this no AI traffic problem at LTFM so I made a new test to see the latest situation.

Without other addons, with only default AI traffic, with Realtime AI settings,  I got normal amount of traffic, not very dense but any way there was traffic:

spacer.png

spacer.png

In my other system the result of the test with FSLTL models but using again default AI & Realtime AI setting:

spacer.png

So I belive you have a conflict with another 3rd party addon.

If you are willing you can test it with clearing your Community folder/other 3rd part addons and leaving only SceneryTR LTFM.

I wonder if Simple Traffic is the issue. I have no traffic issues at any other airports, and I have a ton of payware airports because I suffer from a Flight simulator spending disorder!

Cheers, Pete