Sign in to follow this  
Sims Smith

MisterX freeware SFD KBOS updated for X-Plane 12!

KBOS - Boston Logan International and MisterX Library have both received an X-Plane 12 update! Read the message from author here.

Sample pictures 

R8FtSOD.jpeg

S1OG9zw.jpeg

• Upvote 3

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, Greazer said:

The water on concrete look needs a lot of work IMO (LR).

In what way? It looks pretty spot on to me.

I see water reflecting the aircraft on the ground, the terminal and sky at that agle. There also traces of snow, pretty much typical wintery view of snow and melting ice what would consider what you see irl. 

I don't know what you expect from LR that would give you anything that's going to be better than what is given based on physics imo. The world is not going look perfect even in this case that no better that what you see here in the sim, unless you never seen what wintery view looks like, I have.  

The little spotty appearance on the first shot can be tweaked which doesn't bother me a bit. They're not trying to sale a portrait, just building a sim. They got other fish to fry than worrying about that. 

Edited by BobFS88
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Greazer said:

The water on concrete look needs a lot of work IMO (LR).

fixed faster than the speed of light

9J7fdnd.jpg

AutoATC Developer