Sign in to follow this  
Whisper202

PMDG 737-800 Getting Failures

Hello,

Im getting a failure even if I have all of them turned off. The failure is A sys qty refill req....But like I mention before why Im I still getting failures if they are turned off?? Can someone help me?? Im I missing something?? Thanx for any help..... I appreciated very much thnx.

I do not think that is a failure but a maintenance issue. Check the FMC menus for maintenance and whether it is set to remember the oil levels flight to flight.

Dan Scott

I agree that with failures turned off none of this should happen.  The recurrent MX issues are dumb; failures off should mean everything works correctly, full stop.

That said, sometimes they're tied to panel states.  I think the runway panel state has the hyd low quantity failure active; I assume it's an oversight.  But you can clear the failure / service the hydraulics, and then re-save the panel state and you won't get it any more.

Andrew Crowley

… and doing so will educate you a bit more on this system! 🙂 I’ve learned PMDG aircraft by failing a lot.

52 minutes ago, Whisper202 said:

Hello,

I' off?? Can someone help me?? Im I missing something?? Thanx for any help..... I appreciated very much thnx.

I have  the exact same issue. Please see PMDG forum. Delete the livery specific  hours file and they will disappear, but not sure for how long. Please open a support ticket at PMDG as I did  with this detailed information. The more folks that do this the more likely it will be pursued by PMDG. Currently they do not seem to have many complaining of this or know the cause.

Greg Clark