Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

problem with eaglesofts columbia 400

Guest tmholopa

hi i have eaglesofts columbia 400 prop plane and have odd problem i have the second cargo door open and dont know how to close it. this is embarrassing. manual or FSX doesnt say how to close that door.help is wanted

The manual does tells you about this.Check out the 'set-up' drop down while in the aircraft, and click on the appropriate check-box.If you go to 'view' within FSX, then 'instrument panel', I'm sure you will find it.Note: I'm not in front of my FS computer right now, so those commands might not be exactly correct, but close.

Guest tmholopa

thanks for the reply, ill try to find the appropriate paneltero

>hi i have eaglesofts columbia 400 prop plane and have odd>problem i have the second cargo door open and dont know how to>close it. this is embarrassing. manual or FSX doesnt say how>to close that door.??? Have you read here?P:SimObjectsAirplanesEaglesoft Columbia 400 1.5DocumentationC400 Cockpit LayoutC400 COCKPIT LAYOUT.pdf"1. Using keyboard command Shift+9 will display the Columbia 400 Preflight Gauge. Clicking the buttons on the preflight gauge toggles the display for the listed conditions."One of the "conditions" is, not surprisingly, "Load Luggage..."...which of course, loads the luggage and closes the cargo door. ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator