Sign in to follow this  
demontraitor

Pilot2ATC no longer showing Traffic Global

Traffic Global has been updated to 1.1.0.171 for XP.

I can see the traffic on the X-Plane 12 map, but P2ATC is no longer showing anything on its map with Airbourne and Ground traffic turned on.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

On 6/26/2023 at 7:25 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Do you have P2A XPLink installed?  That is required in addition to XPUIPC to see traffic in XP12.

Dave

I do indeed. It has only recently started happening.

Doing some further testing, I believe something may have changed in the latest version of Traffic Global that has broken the Traffic function of P2A.

I'm working to resolve it, but it will take some time.

Dave

• Like 2

Thought I would check my installation with XPUIPC 2.0.5.9, P2A Beta 2 and X Plane 12 with Toliss A321 and as previous posters have reported although I have traffic at KLAS nothing is showing in P2A.

XPUIPC is working as I can change radio frequencies but nothing out of P2A_Link.

TCAS array enabled in TG and DRT shows activity in the TCAS array.

I went back as far as 2641 and no change.

Loaded up XP11 with TG 171 and I am seeing some traffic.  not much but I am using a mod to TG traffic but the link is working properly.

50 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Doing some further testing, I believe something may have changed in the latest version of Traffic Global that has broken the Traffic function of P2A.

I'm working to resolve it, but it will take some time.

Dave

They appear for a short period, then just stop - if you turn off the icons on the map, and switch them back on, the traffic does not reappear. Hope that helps

Slow to appear after cycling the AI buttons is a performance design feature.  the first time you enable AI traffic is obtains all the data quickly but the the 2nd+ then it is obtained slowly.   Normal behavior.

On 6/28/2023 at 7:27 PM, JeB1952 said:

Slow to appear after cycling the AI buttons is a performance design feature.  the first time you enable AI traffic is obtains all the data quickly but the the 2nd+ then it is obtained slowly.   Normal behavior.

P2ATC does not see TG in XP12. Currently

Version 2.7.0.0 Beta 3 addresses this issue.

If you fly X-Plane, be sure you reinstall the P2A_XPLink on the AITraffic tab of Config.

Dave

I have updated to beta 3 and reinstalled P2A_XPLINK and have verified it is in the Plugins folder for XP12.  When I open Pilot2ATC it says it can not connect with P2A_XPLINK.

Hey Dave,

i have updated to the latest public beta 3 (and installed the link through the config menu again) but have some issues with it. When connecting p2atc to xp12 it prompts an error and the log.txt from xp12 shows this line:

C:\X-Plane 12/Resources/plugins/P2A_XPLink/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.

ALthough the file is exactly where it should be (cant upload a screenshot of it here): C:\X-Plane 12\Resources\plugins\P2A_XPLink\64

273 KB (279,552 Bytes), 10. ‎Juli ‎2023, ‏‎08:44:10

The P2A_XPLink does work for me and a few others.  Perhaps try updating to the latest Traffic Global version and see if that works.  

Another user let me know that the 126 error was a symptom of an earlier version of Traffic Global.  Updating to the latest Traffic Global should fix that.

After installing the new P2A_XPLink, and restarting X-Plane, check the Plugins manager screen and be sure it is listed as an active plugin, with the checkbox next to it checked.

I did find a problem where the traffic displayed, but didn't move after the initial display.  This is fixed in Beta 3B.

Dave

After a few tries, I got the traffic to display but it did not move.  I will install Beta 3B and try again.  Thanks for the quick response.