Sign in to follow this  
BrianT

Stream Deck plugin 23.02 not working with Stream Deck

just an FYI I installed the 23.02 stream deck plugin today and now the stream deck is not communicating with any of the aircraft I have setups for in MSFS. I have the 3.20 b43 version of A&O's and all run as Admin.
If I roll back to the 20.02 version of the plugin everything goes back to working. Don;t know if there's any logs or configs I can send you that may help.

regards

Brian

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

1 hour ago, BrianT said:

just an FYI I installed the 23.02 stream deck plugin today and now the stream deck is not communicating with any of the aircraft I have setups for in MSFS. I have the 3.20 b43 version of A&O's and all run as Admin.
If I roll back to the 20.02 version of the plugin everything goes back to working. Don;t know if there's any logs or configs I can send you that may help.

regards

Brian

Please take note of the AAO 3.2 release notes - the default WebAPI port has been changed. This was necessary due to constant conflicts with other apps, most notably Logitech GHub.

The new SD Plugin is preset to use port 43380. If you were using 9080 before, you have to go into the Tools menu and either change the port for AAO to use the new default, or change it for the SD plugin back to 9080 (doesn't really matter which way you go, they just have to be the same).

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 1

LORBY-SI

29 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Please take note of the AAO 3.2 release notes - the default WebAPI port has been changed. This was necessary due to constant conflicts with other apps, most notably Logitech GHub.

The new SD Plugin is preset to use port 43380. If you were using 9080 before, you have to go into the Tools menu and either change the port for AAO to use the new default, or change it for the SD plugin back to 9080 (doesn't really matter which way you go, they just have to be the same).

Ah my bad, thank you I hadn't seen that...I just thought it was a straight update. I've changed that now and all is working again 

Thanks

Brian

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

How do you check if the Port Forwarding is working ?

If I cluck on the port info a webpage opens but not properly.

Does it need to be allowed under firewall rules?

Thnx