Sign in to follow this  
Guest alex_a66

Cannot logon to super flight planner

HiIf the author reads this, I had a new password sent to me and when I try to log on I get the message "your login has been blocked,.Please contact the administrator." How can I do this when i can't login?Can you helpken ellis

Alex just posted on the SFP home page. It is clear that he is not aware that the site is not accepting posts. I've tried to email him . . .

Guest alex_a66

>If the author reads this, I had a new password sent to me and>when I try to log on I get the message "your login has been>blocked,.Please contact the administrator." How can I do this>when i can't login?Send me a private mail: alex_a66 at cpinf dot com - it's not clear why logins are being blocked. All software has some minor bug: WEB systems make no excpetion :-)

Guest alex_a66

>I've been a SFP forum poster for a while, but cannot post>today. Not sure what the problem is.It seems an Apache related issue. I contacted my ISP and they said they fixed but to confirm users have to try posting...