Sign in to follow this  
dokelly07

Mission Creator help

Ok, so when I go to use the object placement tool, I want to put in AI aircraft, so I click AI then the box under that I click Aircraft and then the game freezes up. Did I not do something right as in should I have done something before trying to place AI or is it something w/ the placement tool? Thx.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Object Placement Tool is quirky. I did what you did and I didn't get a lockup. If you want to create a mission, you are going to have to do several things first before placing AI aircraft. It is quite involved so I would suggest reading the SDK on Mission Creation. It is also good to follow the example to help understand how missions are made.Other good references are: http://fsxmission.com/live/modules.php?name=LearningCenterPC Pilot magazine also has a series that just started on Mission Creation.Gunner

At least you got it installed correctly. I have been trying for hours to get the darn thing to install. Modified the dll, when I go back in and look at my top menu, there is nothing there. I have changed the statement to False, changed the path to point to the proper dll, still nothing. Not to hijack, but does anyone have any ideas?Danon -