Sign in to follow this  
graemeb

Support email not working

5 hours ago, mattdwen said:

And neither are currently being accepted by your mail server.

Except... I told you I was aware of your email regarding a request for refund on the Home license, which was the last email you had sent and that one came from your .nz account which is not the account you used to open the support ticket with.  Did you send another email after the refund request?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Yes, I attempted to open another ticket on August 17 after that request, which is when the emails started to be rejected, no matter what email server I was using.

I've just sent the email again this morning (August 22 NZST), and the email routing issue on your server now seems to be resolved, as I received the automated response with a ticket number of 7288. Thank you for getting this sorted.

While I'm here, I still have not received any response since August 10 regarding ticket 7268.

I have already asked about your refund, and am still waiting for a response myself.

Not that it really matters, but the email issue was not on our end... so, we had to deal with multiple issues at once.  Microsoft had issues with their Exchange servers (which we currently are on) and we had a few email addresses literally go *POOF*.

Edited by WarpD

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

On 7/21/2023 at 12:45 PM, WarpD said:

Ok, I will see if I can find something out regarding that.  Give me a bit of time as next week is EAA's AirVenture and our people are busy there for the week.  I apologize for the timing.

I think I have been pretty patient, but I logged my issue back in July, and have had no resolution of the problem. I simply cannot understand why it takes so long to even send an email to explain what is happening. Extremely disappointing.

Graeme

Edited by graemeb

Graeme Butler