Sign in to follow this  
seeckt

PSXT Learner

Hi,

after a medium break I updated everything today and everything works with the exception of the learner. I can't find the learner now. Using P3D v5.

Help is needed.

Best regards

Ulrich

and by the way, a/c land and start but don't park.

Edited by seeckt

2 hours ago, seeckt said:

What program have you updated? PSXTraffic_P3D or PSXT_P3D ...

3 hours ago, seeckt said:

PSXTraffic_P3D

There is no Learner in PSXTraffic. PSXYTrafic comes out of the box with about 10.000 already learned airports (see airports/archive).

They got their data from a massive download from RT: oner week of world wide gnd traffic data. What week is indicated in the GUI.

If there are still some "dead" airports your can check the Lean checkbox in the GUI and let PSXTraffic learn the airporft on-the-fly.

Hello, im testing the PSXTraffic new version. Im flying from GGMX to GCFV.

The "Airport parking"  has 10%, but is greyed out, and i cant change it. Although, the .GCFVxml  doesnt say 10%.

I have clicked Learn, just to see if, when im arrived, there will be there the planes that have been arriving since my departure from GMMX. is that correct?

But, 15 minutes before arrival, the learner begins to learn (not before). And more of this, on the "airport parking" section, it dissappear the GCFV destination. When i type it, PSXTraffic says: "you can not fly to the airport where you are". ¿?

On the other part, in GMMX, my departure airport,  i saw parked the only "EL AL 739" that arrives during that specific hour. But, the problem is that i could see the same EL AL arriving at that time. (So: two EL AL 739 , the memorized one (static) and the real.(live). So, right now, PSXT continues doing better work if we are talking about precision, isnt? Because, i dont like to see the same plane that is arriving, parked in a gate. Its like having all airlines duplicated.

Sorry, im just comparing, and discovering that with the Learner of PSXT, i could arrive and see only the planes that had arrived 30 minutes before me. 

and, my last question, if i click "flush", suddenly all planes dissappear and we can only see the ones that are on taxi. so...why should i need this option? 

another problem is that we have charter flights all over the world, and much more now on holidays, but they are considered like regular fligths when saved on the xml.... If i repeat destination, the same day on the next week, i will see the charter flight, but, in real life:is not there.

thanks and sorry for so many questions!!!

Edited by abranpuko

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

The "Airport parking"  has 10%, ut is greyed out, and i cant change it. Although, in the -xml it doesnt say 10%.

You can only change the airport parking while on the ground, that has always been the case ...

In PSXTraffic the airport files do not have a parking percentage. User preferences are stored locally at your PC.

I have clicked Learn, just to see if, when im arrived, there will e there the planes that have een arriving since my departure from GMMX. is that correct?

No not correct. "Learn" is the same as the Learn in PSXT_MSFS. It is not the same as Learn destination. Please read the Manual and the release notes.

On the other part, in GMMX i saw parked the only EL AL 739 that arrives in that hour. But, the problem is that i could see the same EL AL arriving at that time. (So: two EL AL 739 , the memorized one (statci) and the real.(live). So, right now, PSXT continues doing better work if we are talking about precision, isnt? 

If you had waited a little longer you would have seen the static El Al being removed because of the arrival of the live aircraft.

Sorry, im just comparing, and dicovergin that with the Learner of PSXT, i could arrive and see only the planes that had arrived 30 minutes before me.

You are comparing  "apples" with "pears".  Again this Learn option in PSXtraffic is not about learning the destination. That option is only avaliable in PSXT_MSFS (with a RT prof license).

if i click "flush", suddeny all planes dissappear and we can only see the ones that are on taxi. so...why should i need this option? 

Maybe you don't need it, but others do. It was added upon request by users that want to see live aircraft only. You will see live parked and live moving.

another problem is that charter flights are allo ver the world, and more now on holidays, but they are considered like regular fligths when saved on the xml....

I really don't understand what you are trying to put forward. 

Btw: please start next time start a new thread if you have a question or remarks. All your questions have nothing to do with the OP.

Edited by kiek

2 hours ago, kiek said:

You can only change the airport parking while on the ground, that has always been the case ...

In PSXTraffic the airport files do not have a parking percentage. User preferences are stored locally at your PC.

No not correct. "Learn" is the same as the Learn in PSXT_MSFS. It is not the same as Learn destination. Please read the Manual and the release notes.

If you had waited a little longer you would have seen the static El Al being removed because of the arrival of the live aircraft.

You are comparing  "apples" with "pears".  Again this Learn option in PSXtraffic is not about learning the destination. That option is only avaliable in PSXT_MSFS (with a RT prof license).

Maybe you don't need it, but others do. It was added upon request by users that want to see live aircraft only. You will see live parked and live moving.

I really don't understand what you are trying to put forward. 

Btw: please start next time start a new thread if you have a question or remarks. All your questions have nothing to do with the OP.

oh, sorry, thats true I begun to make questions and forgot i hadn´t started a new thread. 

Anyway, thanks and i think i continue using PSXT because of the learner destination...and because i have realtraffic license, just for that. 

PS: THe last question was about flights that are only done for one day, special flights of rent planes made for tourists, government, etc..etc...they are not regular, but they are saved as regular. 

7 hours ago, abranpuko said:

PS: THe last question was about flights that are only done for one day, special flights of rent planes made for tourists, government, etc..etc...they are not regular, but they are saved as regular. 

That has always been the case, for 7 years now. It is not easy to change that. PSXT and PSXTraffic lack that information. 

7 hours ago, abranpuko said:

i think i continue using PSXT because of the learner destination...and because i have realtraffic license, just for that. 

The realtraffic pro license comes in handy in PSXTraffic too (historic traffic).

Edited by kiek

12 hours ago, abranpuko said:

and, my last question, if i click "flush", suddenly all planes dissappear and we can only see the ones that are on taxi. so...why should i need this option? 

It's not like everyone uses PSXT for flying only. When I spot at an airport for hours, I like to press flush when having a few live parked aircraft, so when new aircraft arrive I know there is no "fake" static parked at that arrival gate. After about half an hour, all parked aircraft are actually there in real life which is very immersive.

I do fly also, and then the static based airport-files is valuable so you don't arrive at an empty airport, but gates pre-fillled with plausible aircraft at the different gates.

Thank you, but what is with the also mentioned "and by the way, a/c land and start but don't park."?

Departing a/c appear somewhere on the rwy and arriving a/c disappear when leaving the rwy.

1 hour ago, seeckt said:

Thank you, but what is with the also mentioned "and by the way, a/c land and start but don't park."?

Departing a/c appear somewhere on the rwy and arriving a/c disappear when leaving the rwy.

Then you are at an airport without GND traffic, or RealTraffic is not generating Gnd traffic , see FAQ #10

Ultimately, both the old and the new version work. Nevertheless, I prefer the old one with the "Learner". However, the "Learner" always brings this message: "998: PSXT_Learner only possible in learn destination mode". How do I get that resolved?

Found it. RT professional is needed.

That's not very good. The professional version is too expensive. Is there no other way?

5 hours ago, seeckt said:

Is there no other way?

Yes. PSXTraffic_P3D or PSXT_P3D, they both do exactly the same as Learner.

Edited by kiek