Sign in to follow this  
gaab

Falcon and V6

Hi Ark,

I still using the beloved Falcon in V5.4 and now trying her in V6.

Do you know what texture is used for the gauge glasses and how can I clear them ?

g1DVrL9.jpg

VXRUs77.jpg

Thanks in advance.

BTW I can confirm that the issue you mentionned about XMLTools is still there in V6.
Are the developers of XMTools still around to take a look about this (supposed) ":index" issue ?
Would be so great 🙂

Gérard

2 hours ago, gaab said:

Do you know what texture is used for the gauge glasses and how can I clear them ?

No, I don't know anything about the glass textures. I'll let Mark know you have asked here..

As for XML tools I've not seen anything indication the XMLtools developer is looking into the issue. Mark thinks it is a P3D bug.

Al

3 hours ago, gaab said:

Hi Ark,

I still using the beloved Falcon in V5.4 and now trying her in V6.

g1DVrL9.jpg

VXRUs77.jpg

Thanks in advance.

BTW I can confirm that the issue you mentionned about XMLTools is still there in V6.
Are the developers of XMTools still around to take a look about this (supposed) ":index" issue ?
Would be so great 🙂

Gérard

We already posted more about the XML issue on the official P3D forums letting P3D know that if our variable works before then it should work now. And they may have forgot to include index for the variables that are not working. So it's really not an XML issue it's a specific variable. So no need for any XML developers to fix anything.

For the transparent glass I have no clue what changed here. But again this is a P3D issue as we are not updating any older FXS/P3D products. We do offer support. maybe play with the lighting effects. Will try to look into this issue but right now I am in a busy time getting ready for a new product release. So for now use the versions of P3D we support.

Hi Mark,

May I say that I am disapointed and very sad of your answer 😞

I am only asking how I should modify a single texture (probably the alpha channel...)

You accostume us in the past by your friendly and reactive support.

I hope you great success with MSFS.

Gérard

Edited by gaab

LM fixed the XMLTools issue.

Any chance to get some advice for the glass texture ?

Gérard

23 hours ago, gaab said:

LM fixed the XMLTools issue.

Good to see LM fixed the XMLTools issue for P3D v6, but I haven't seen any similar news for P3D v5.4.

Al

Edited by ark

I noticed it as well and was not expecting a hot fix for 5.4.

But for the Falcon, fortunatly, that's not a show stopper.

Gérard