Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

KRNO Reno-Tahoe International Airport

Yup,

There is one close to being released for free to all of you. 
Finishing up the touches and polishing off the edges. 
I think you FS9'ers will enjoy. Hope so anyway. Stay tuned......

Mitch

• Like 1

I'm creating all new buildings in SketchUp and they are being UV textured mapped by David Rawlins, one of the best hands down in scenery design. This scenery will include detailed "vehicles, ground service equipment, and much more. 
I am aiming for a release date in mid November barring no setbacks. Free of course!!!!

All the best to my 9'ers,

Michael

• Like 2

Hi @PebbleBeach!

Nice to see that people are still developing on the retro FS9! I am a regular player of FS9 since years but I still have never seen much good freeware add-on sceneries for India. I have seen some paywares and have also bought them and they were excellent! But I never saw any good decent freeware or payware of the airports VECC or VOMM. I would request developers like you to kindly release them in the near future for FS9.

Thank you!

• Upvote 4

Hi PebbleBeach-

Im wondering if you can build buildings. There are a few places I would like built in various locations. I have pictures you can have to see what building looks like. I Hope you can do it for me.

On 3/4/2024 at 4:03 AM, flyinmaninmn said:

Hi PebbleBeach-

Im wondering if you can build buildings. There are a few places I would like built in various locations. I have pictures you can have to see what building looks like. I Hope you can do it for me.

Yes. What is it you would like?

Mitch

On 3/4/2024 at 4:03 AM, flyinmaninmn said:

Hi PebbleBeach-

Well? :rolleyes:

Has the KRNO airport add-on for FS2004 been released? If yes, then could anybody say me from where can I download it?

Thanks!

Soon my friend. Tidying up things and narrowing down what object files will be needed to download. Trying to simplify the best we can.

Mitch

• Like 2