Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

Acceleration's P-51 FANTASTIC !

Need I say more?It is FUN !! (with a quadcore)I'm amazed: 400 mph and no blurries with UTX USA and AG at dense.(or so it seems at night)allenSorry Allen, screen shots need to go in the screen shot forum, I would have moved it there, but it was also outside the Avsim size rules. Please DO repost in the Screen shot forum but no larger than 1024 x 768 & 150K

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Agree. This aircraft is extremely well done. The virtual cockpit mode yields an impressive degree of realism and the flight control inputs seem to respond well to the associated airspeed.Nice piece of work!-George

I'll third that sentiment...still getting a grasp on the engine, although I've found the alcohol cooling which allows me to run fast. Nice job Aces and contractors.

Lots of fun indeed, but I cant say blurries have been reduced, I think frame rate is up with higher water levels, but blurries have increased. I just tried the P51 , started off the coast of HI, as I hit the coast you could see lots of poping auto gen and the ground textures were soft until I flew low and they kicked in.I've noticed that more with Acc that before.